Friends!

Options
Hey all, I'm Annie, just joined and looking for friends on my journey to lose 28lbs! Would love any support and happy to give it to anyone else too, dieting is always more successful if you have people to share it with :) so yeh, feel free to add me, my new world starts tomorrow!

Replies

• abcdudar
    abcdudar Posts: 8
    Options
    I just joined today too! Good luck!
  • deekatie
    deekatie Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi i just joined today too to buddy with my sister. Need to lose about 20 pounds hopefully from around my middle.
  • smokeandtrain
    Options
    I know what you mean about needing others to encourage you and to know that you are not alone. Remember, when you start to crave unhealthy food, satan is tempting you. God wants the best for you and He wants us to be healthy and happy. I am in a Bible study at the moment called "Made to Crave" and it has really helped me see things differently when it comes to food. It also has helped me become closer to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I imagine satan being there pushing me to eat something when I know that it is not part of my healthy eating plan. I hope this helps. My daughter told me about my fitness pal and it has really helped me track my daily intake of calories and exercise. Good luck!
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie! Feel free to add me! :)