200 to lose

Options
So, I'm a big girl and I'm looking to lose quite a bit of weight. I'm looking for people who are supportive and in the same boat as me - large weight loss goals or success. =D I'm friendly - go ahead and add me if you'd like!

Replies

• msslimann
    msslimann Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi, I am a big girl too . I have 100 pounds to lose . I just joined so I am looking for support also. Would like to be your friend and be able to help each other.
    Hugs, Ann
  • country_bug
    country_bug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also big girl. I've been on here for about a week now. I'm hoping to lose 100-150lbs. If it wasn't for this website I would have given up on myself already! I'd love to be some support and motivation for ya'll.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 200 too. It seems like it's going to take forever sometimes, since weight-loss is a day to day process. However, with the great support of MFP friends and the MFP tracking system, I've lost 34 pounds so far. Feel free to add me. I am a very supportive friend and we can help each other reach our goals! :)
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck! I have about 120 lbs. to go and I have been at it for a week now...so far, so good! Please feel free to add me! :o)
  • Lobster1987
    Lobster1987 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I lost 140 pounds so far with the duodenal switch, if you are interested in going that route, email me and I'll tell you more about it!

Whichever way you choose to lose it, I wish you the best of luck!
  • evwilli
    evwilli Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm really overweight for my height and really looking for people to be supportive of what I'm trying to now. Feel free to add me
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I have alot of weight ot loose. atleast 200 pounds! Everyone in the thread who would like a new supportive friend is more than welcome to invite me! :)
  • amercer09
    amercer09 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a friend request. I am 200lbs and am hoping to get to 150 but i can be good support
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome and you have come to the right place! I LOVE MFP! I have lost over 100 pounds and I KNOW I could never have done it without MFP. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • KayeArlana
    KayeArlana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm a big girl too. I have over 200 pounds to loose and started in the beginning of March. Feel free to add me!
  • bottenana
    bottenana Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the requests! I've also added some of you from the thread! It seems insurmountable sometimes, but I'm glad to know that we're in this together!
  • amoslionhorse
    Options
    i just started this past week and have 220 to lose myself! feel free to add me! Wishing you the best!
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    So, I'm a big girl and I'm looking to lose quite a bit of weight. I'm looking for people who are supportive and in the same boat as me - large weight loss goals or success. =D I'm friendly - go ahead and add me if you'd like!

What sort of diet are you going to be doing?
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    150 to lose and always looking for more awesome friends!
  • vindictive2090
    Options
    I have the same goal as you =D.
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    Hey! All ya'll can add me as well! At the beginning I needed to lose a total of 110 pounds,Im almost half way now,but its been really hard lately,(going through a divorce)I am on here every day and would love to help in any way I can!
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    You guys rock. Just reading how motivated you are to lose your weight gives me a lot of encouragement!!! If you ever feel like quitting DON'T, just get on here. We can all do this especially if we work together!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Add me also! I have 190 to lose, but I've lost almost 40 of it already.
  • melissa44
    melissa44 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello

I had the Duodenal Switch 10 years ago and lost 200 pounds, I had managed to gain about 39 pounds in the last few years. I started using MFP and FITBIT for tracking my activity and food intake and have managed to lose 14 more pounds, working my way back to the 200 pound loss.

I work full time as a RN and when I am not working I go hiking in our local hiking trails :)
    Melissa
    bTEYbU2.jpgbTEYm8.png
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't really think about the total amount I have to lose because it freaks me the heck out - both in terms of the work it will take and the horror at how I let myself get to that point. But doing the math, I'd like to lose 185 by the time I'm done, so not too far off from your number. 155 would take me to a normal BMI. 72 of that is gone. I'm almost halfway normal :bigsmile: ha ha.

Please add me if you'd like, and good luck to you!