10 months...149 lbs later

Options
Jmstill300
Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
It's been awesome reading everyone's success stories, so I figured I would add one of my own. In just a shade over 10 months, I've dropped from 351 lbs to 202 lbs. I have added a link with a picture of me yesterday holding up a pair of pants I used to wear at my heaviest. I have gone from 48x29 to 34x29. I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks that I reach my goal weight of 200 lbs (lower if I can get there!). I look forward to reading more of your success stories and hope I can inspire some more people!

http://t.co/d80sSL7Q

Replies

• msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Congratulations!
  • Erchu12
    Erchu12 Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow, that's my goal right there. Congratulations!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    WHAT???!!!????

You are just too fabulous and I'm so proud of you. You rock--period.
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job man
  • JSkinner72
    Options
    Truly inspiring results, way to go man.
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    Super Job!!! You are a true inspiration!
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats and what an amazing transformation!
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is amazing and you look fabulous. I love success stories like this- keeps me motivated :)
  • kenzienmady3
    Options
    Amazing commitment!!! Congratulations, you look great!!!
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    It looks like you can fit practically your whole body in just one pant leg now! Congrats on achieving your goal :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    nice job bud, thats the kind of dertimination I'm trying to build. thanks!!!
  • Jmstill300
    Options
    Thank you all so much! As of today, I passed my goal weight. It was 200 lbs and when I stepped on this morning, I was at 199.5 lbs! I'm absolutely ecstatic because I NEVER thought I would weigh that again! You guys make this achievement that much more awesome! :) I wish everyone the best of luck on their journeys and if I can offer anyone advice or support, let me know!
  • 140Aimee
    140Aimee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well done! amazing weight loss, an inspiration to me. :)
  • aengland
    aengland Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes! Lots and Lots of inspiration!! How'd you do it?!?! Congratulations Sir! You are AMAZING
  • jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    How about some tips on what works the best for you. You are an incredible success!
  • Jmstill300
    Options
    I cut my portion sizes down, eliminated regular soda (a diet soda here and there) and started exercising 5-6 days a week. I started with walking and gradually built up from there. Now I can run 3-5 miles (possibly more) and I feel great! I also took up strength training as well.
  • aengland
    aengland Posts: 11
    Options
    awesome!!!! :) thanks for the tips!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!