Would you rather..

Options
2»

Replies

• ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I prefer a little loose than too tight but it's really a personal preference. :smile:

ditto
  • WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Just wear leggings, sweats or skirts this week. Get the 14 they will fit perfectly next week plus it's good to use them as motivation!!
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    Neither? :-) I would try shopping around more. I bet you can find a size that fits. Try different fabrics, brands, styles and sizes. They are all so different. Best of luck! Worse comes to worst go with loose.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'd rather wear something too loose and see others wearing something too loose. I hate when I see these girls wearing pants multiple sizes too small, gut hanging over the top, underwear sticking out the back.....it's just gross.
  • kaizen31
    kaizen31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wear the 16s and a belt, I say.
  • JenStyle30
    Options
    I'd rather wear something too loose and see others wearing something too loose. I hate when I see these girls wearing pants multiple sizes too small, gut hanging over the top, underwear sticking out the back.....it's just gross.

that is gross
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    i would wear loose, but still pick up the 14's for motivation! You would b surprised at how it helps u to lose weight just by looking at those pants!:smile:
  • ninaquelinda
    Options
    I would wear the comfy ones for another week and push myself extra hard to fit in the smaller pair. I would also keep the smaller pair somewhere that I will see them every day to remind myself of the goal I am trying to reach.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

that is gross
    i agree!!:frown:
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    personally, I think I look thinner in clothes that are loose fit, vs. clothes that are too tight. So I continue to wear the current size until the next size down fits properly. Easy to do as I have a full wardrobe in size 12, 10 and 8.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm in the minority....I say go with the muffin top. Baggy pants look much worse than a muffin top. And beside a muffin top will be more inspiration to work hard and Shrink that Muffin!