Hey, I'm new!! :)

Options
I just started myfitness pal on Monday and I love it. It really is helping me keep track of my calorie intake which is always so hard for me to do and continue with. If anyone has any tips on workouts, recipes, or anything to help me lose weight I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Replies

• pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Options
    Welcome! My advice is: vary your workouts if you're the type to get bored, don't hide anything from your food log, and add a saturated fat column on your food log (go to settings). Good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • stormdragon777
    Options
    Welcome! Pange's input is solid so feel free to take that into account. I mix up my activities every 2 weeks to keep myself from getting stale, so it definitely works. Good luck and welcome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: