Eating for your blood type

Options
Abbey70
Abbey70 Posts: 82 Member
Has anyone heard of eating for you your blood type? My father in law was telling me about this and he has tried it with success. Think I might try it to get these last few pounds I am struggling to get off. Here is a link to read more about it.
http://www.dadamo.com/

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Eating for you hair color is just as effective.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Eating for you hair color is just as effective.
    I'm pretty sure redheads are supposed to eat lots of peanut butter... at least, that's what I'm going with.

Seriously, though, although of course different bodies do not respond identically to specific foods or food groups, a nutritious, well-balanced diet (whole grains, lean proteins, healthy fats, fruits and veggies, etc.) is ideal for most people, regardless of blood type.
  • CarolineI
    CarolineI Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of this. The articles were interesting and informative. Actually, for my blood type, I am spot on with some of the do NOT eat foods. I am actually allergic to them and my doctors over the years have never suggested a connection between this way of eating and my blood type. Thanks for the link !:smile:
  • Abbey70
    Abbey70 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Your welcome. It explains why I feel the way I do after eating certain foods.