waffle topping suggestions??

Options
2»

Replies

• thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    1c fruit, ~1/4c sugar, a little water, cook over stove. Yum!
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Apple Butter....only 15 calories per tablespoon and it's not full of chemicals and junk...I just tried it for the first time last week and I was instantly hooked....
  • stablesong
    stablesong Posts: 224
    Options
    What about some softened Nutella? I haven't tried it, but just thought of it and thought it would be good! :smile:
    A chocolate chip Eggo with Nutella is my favorite snack in the whole world. I actually worked out extra hard just so I could have it. It's not that bad for you though, only 200 calories.

Usually I just stick with multigrain Eggos and sugar-free syrup with a banana.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and honey or a little bit of butter and cinnamon sugar!

This this this this this! I just had some Cinnamon Toast eggos for lunch with a little bit of butter on each section, and it was amazing.
  • Balance27
    Balance27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    For lunch today I had two frozen waffles with one sliced banana and about a half cup of sliced strawberries. The diary says it was 300 calories. Of course I added a little butter and syrup which upped the calories a little too. But it tasted goooood. Felt like a treat!
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If you are looking to up your protein you could always put some Chobani Vanilla Yogurt and maybe cut up some strawberries, Greek yogurt is pretty filling, 2 oz is about 40 calories.

This is how I eat my waffles. That and my 3 year old does too. She does use syrup but asks for yogurt on top instead of butter! That and she prefers Kashi to Eggo waffles.

YUM, can't wait for breakfast now!
  • lunalulu2
    lunalulu2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and honey or a little bit of butter and cinnamon sugar!

This this this this this! I just had some Cinnamon Toast eggos for lunch with a little bit of butter on each section, and it was amazing.

Yeah cinnamon sugar waffles kind of remind me of a churro and I loooooveee churros!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Dark Agave Nectar. Low cal and has a maple-ish flavor to it!
  • Melyssaks
    Melyssaks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I always put cream cheese & honey on mine. I have heard of people doing whip cream & strawberries. Neither is probably low in calories but a little healthier/ different then typical syrup