Post your Zumba success stories here!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CAROLiNEB68
    Options
    I have lost weight & inches from Zumba Fitness. I love it, it's so much fun which makes working out so much easier! :)
  • momof2winsplus
    momof2winsplus Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have lost 14 lbs from doing Zumba at my church.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I did 17 minutes and I'm gasping for air! This is no joke. But so fun! :) I might just use this as my workout instead of both ZUMBA and shred.:laugh:
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Posted before but thought I'd show pics. Pretty much lost most of the weight cuz of zumba :)

DSC00438-1-1.jpg
    227 lbs
    Photoon12-03-04at933AM.jpg
    Hamilton2-20120310-00360.jpg
    156 lbs
  • wish21
    Options
    ^^ Great Job!^^
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I did 17 minutes and I'm gasping for air! This is no joke. But so fun! :) I might just use this as my workout instead of both ZUMBA and shred.laugh

When I first started doing Zumba, I could barely get 20 min in before I was dying. It gets easier the more you do it. Keep trucking and once you're able to do the routine add in the shred (if you still want it).

Edit: I was trying to quote, sorry I'm not so good with figuring out the whole Message Board lingo and add ons.
  • wish21
    Options
    I did 17 minutes and I'm gasping for air! This is no joke. But so fun! :) I might just use this as my workout instead of both ZUMBA and shred.laugh
    When I first started doing Zumba, I could barely get 20 min in before I was dying. It gets easier the more you do it. Keep trucking and once you're able to do the routine add in the shred (if you still want it).

Edit: I was trying to quote, sorry I'm not so good with figuring out the whole Message Board lingo and add ons.

LOL yeah I love Zumba haha I've been thinking about it all day
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba. I think it is what has really kept me going with working out. Once you get the moves down you can add your own technique to them. My instructor has asked me to go out dancing with her because she loves how I move.. lol, and let me tell you she has amazing moves. I told her I will not allow my husband to see her class because her bottom swings from one side to the other side of the room. I take what she said as a compliment.
  • wish21
    Options
    Anymore success stories?
  • Karmel1840
    Options
    Amazing JOB!
  • FurtureSoldier84
    Options
    I am about to start doing zumba after watching the infomercials when my 6 week old is up in the middle of the night. LOL. I am looking to do it so I can enlist in the National Guards, Its going to be rough I am sure, but I have to lose 60lbs and I think this will be fun. Has anyone else had good results with Zumba and diet?
  • kboli
    kboli Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a Zumba instructor.... I am loving all the success stories I just read on this thread! Makes me love my job even more! Keep it up! :)
  • jencali
    Options
    WOW! You go girl! I'm inspired by your photos! =) I've lost about 40 lbs since I started and need to lose about 35 more. I think Zumba might be it..just tried it this week for the first time & LOVE it! =) I hope you're still doing great! Those photos are beautiful! =)
  • rudolfmelissa
    rudolfmelissa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Zumba Fitness and Rush since 2nd week of January and I have lost 18lbs! It is way too cooler than the usual exercise and it's more fun!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    bump