I need peeps!

Options
Hi all! I am a mommy of 21/2 kids, a husband and a fairly stressful career. My children are: an 11 month old girl, a 5 year old boy and an 11 year old step daughter. My husband is awesome but I need some support from people that understand. I have 71lbs to lose and I don't want to do it alone!

I have been on here a week and have a whopping 1 friend (and I made her join) so please add me!!!!!

Replies

• my2girls2012
    Options
    Hello.
    I just joined a weeek ago myself. Would be more than Happy to add u.
  • howekaren
    howekaren Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I just began my journey last week as well. Now I know it isn't that much weight, but it is the hardest to get off. Welcome and good luck!
  • diaz2012
    diaz2012 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome,,im also a mommy of 2 boys 10 and 8 years old and a new baby girl 2 months old... im also hoping to lose weight feel free to add me, best of luck on your journey to success =)
  • gratefulbuddhist
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Good luck on your journey!
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    I will add you all! Im 28, mother of two, and im trying to ditch 40 lbs!
  • macmcmahon
    Options
    Add me too...I just joined last week...still have lots to learn. Diane
  • sabermax
    sabermax Posts: 69
    Options
    I am sending friend request. I will support you and i can always use friends
  • phoenixheat
    Options
    Hello, and Welcome! My name is Heather and I have a seven-year old girl. Anyone can add me for support, and I would love to have some more, as well. The people on MFP have really made a difference in my journey so far, and I hope the same for you! Best wishes!
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. I'm down to 87 pounds to lose (-15 since November, -8 since joining here three weeks ago) and understand the stress of kids, although mine is out of the house now.
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    by all means add mean i truly understand needing support and i am here for you we all are look forward to hearing from you
  • caitlinmaryjean
    caitlinmaryjean Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have 0 friends on here :( Looking for motivation and tips! feel free to add me!
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    Hello I'm a mother of 2, a son 2yrs old and a daughter 11 months old. I love having friends on here, always motivating me to try harder. You can add me if you're still looking for friends.
  • trish462
    trish462 Posts: 12
    Options
    Everyone needs support. Friend request on its way!
  • 19howie78
    19howie78 Posts: 29
    Options
    feel free to add me guys
  • MarissaGetsSkinny
    MarissaGetsSkinny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello :) feel free to add me.
  • Vėdrynas
    Options
    Im starting this week, and need some friends. Feel free to add me!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to the MFP community as well, feel free to add me. Good luck to you!!!
  • lilyjaney2
    Options
    Hey I am only 14, but I would still like to be your friend if you would like to be mine :). If not, oh well, its ok :)
  • luchousdiva
    Options
    I just joined myself a few days ago and I have 4 kids a husband. I have 85 lbs to go and would be glad to add you