DWTS :)

Options
Lyndi4
Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
Anyone excited for Dancing With the Stars (DWTS) to start up again next week? I love that show!!! :heart:

Replies

• krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! I have done some ballroom dancing, so I love it - especially when they do the Viennese Waltz and the Cha Cha Cha! I am always excited to watch the professionals, especially the ladies (LOVE the costumes too!!!) Although I do miss Edyta!!! I will definitely be watching! :happy: Which celebrity will you be rooting for??
  • Lyndi4
    Options
    I miss Edyta too! She was my favorite female dancer. I like Anna too. She's kind of spunky. Love the personality. I am NOT a great dancer, but I love to watch the show and imagine myself being able to do all of that. All of that dancing is a great workout too! I also have the biggest crush on Maks. His personality is kind of love it or hate it, but I just love him.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Nope, I've never understood the purpose of that show.
  • abhiforlife
    abhiforlife Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see watching Martina Navratilova do sell, she's simply awesome in my opinion.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    It is the ultimate in shows! Even my son who is a "jock" secretly watches it w/ me!!!
  • Lyndi4
    Options
    Yeah!!! I have done some ballroom dancing, so I love it - especially when they do the Viennese Waltz and the Cha Cha Cha! I am always excited to watch the professionals, especially the ladies (LOVE the costumes too!!!) Although I do miss Edyta!!! I will definitely be watching! :happy: Which celebrity will you be rooting for??

Sorry, missed your last question. I am not sure who I am rooting for. I like Melissa Gilbert, Sherri Shepard, Gladys Knight and Jaleel White. I always root for everyone at the start of the show, though. Then I pick some favorites later on. :smile:
  • Lyndi4
    Options
    It is the ultimate in shows! Even my son who is a "jock" secretly watches it w/ me!!!

Love this. My son is a jock too. In past seasons he has been interested in the show when Chad Ochocinco (I know I butchered the spelling there) or Kurt Warner, etc. have been on the show. I love it when he watches those parts with me.