This is me ;-)

Options
Hello MFP friends,

I am looking to connect with some positive, easy-going ppl who want to support one another. I am a comical fat girl with a a DEEP LOVE for food & a DEEP HATE for exercise. I'm from Chicago; I'm 24, 5'5, and *cough cough* lbs. Lol.

My goal is to lose 35 lbs as of right now & maybe more later but for now I'm taking baby steps. I NEVER desired to be a skinny girl; I LOVE MY CURVES. I just want to get healthy & mostly feel better physically, mentally, & fashionably :-). If you want to connect send a friend request .

Looking mostly for friends with similar goals and similar age range.

Cat

Replies

• Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck with all your goals. There are a lot of supportive people on here,so I know you will get the support you need. Have a great day.
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good luck from Detroit!!! This is a wonderful place for support and motivation!!!
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    When I was in Chicago for a conference I was impressed by all the beautiful well dressed women downtown. Lots of them were rocking the curves too! And no wonder with all the great food. And you are right, health is a wonderful goal that isn't necessarily coorelated with skinniness. Best of luck to you and welcome.
  • polz7
    polz7 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Cat.

I'm 5'4 and 27 years old. I have another... well actually I'm not sure how much I still have to lose - until my tummy rolls are gone or near gone. I'll send you a friend request.

Polina
    :)
  • oceansjewel78
    Options
    I would love to become friends!! From the sound of it, we have the same veiw on things!! lol. I live in VA, nothing at all like where you are tho. Anyway, I'd love to be friends and keep each other motivated!!:wink:
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP where we support each other!!!
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey :) Im 20, 5'5", and want to lose around 40lbs, I also love my curves and hope i dont lose them too much!!
    Feel free to add me if you like :) Good luck ! :flowerforyou:
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! :) Feel free to add me if you would like some motivation! :D
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard we are all here to support and good luck w/your goals!!!
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    good luck ... u are in right place ...
  • vabrewer33
    vabrewer33 Posts: 185
    Options
    23 years old, 30 lbs to lose, friend me if you want!!!
  • Tulipgirl1223
    Tulipgirl1223 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in Chicago too (well the 'burbs LOL). Friend me if you want, I'm newish too (about 3 weeks)
  • salvagefinder1
    Options
    Good look from the north of england,
  • marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    Options
    I hear you - I don't want to be skinny, I want to be strong. Strong is sexy as hell. :D Feel free to add me if you'd like for support and inspiration!
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    Welcome! Imma gonna friend up. Why not, eh?
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    Welcome - Feel free to add me ;)
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm kinda new here too