Options
Hi everyone, my name is Michelle, I'm a wife and a mother of 3 beautiful children. I have had 3 c-sections and with my last child 3 years ago I suffered terribly with Cholecystitis. I have never really been able to lose the weight since having the children and have now developed a fatty liver. I am seeing a nautropath at present and am currently on a detox program which is fantastic and have lost 2.5kg in my first 2 weeks. I've now got heaps of energy and so will get up and start doing some exercise. My girlfriend got me onto this site this morning whilst we were chatting on facebook, she's my motivator, if she can do it so can I, she's done very well and lost 12kg in just 6 weeks!!!! My family and I are travelling overseas for christmas and so I'd like to have lost 30kg or more before then, here's keeping my fingers crossed.

Replies

• danawright14
    Options
    This site is amazing! I read somewhere that keeping track of what you eat will help you loose 2x more weight! Good luck on your journey and add me as a friend if you would like :)
  • Cajun_momma
    Options
    I feel you, I had 4 c-sections and it's hard but so do able!!! I love this MFP I'm addicted.. Add me if you like :))
  • dredrake1
    dredrake1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    welcome all
  • strongandhealthy78
    strongandhealthy78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome Michelle! :smile:
    I am a newbie myself but wanted to say hi. I've really been enjoying reading others' thoughts on this website. I've also enjoyed tracking my information. My doctor suggested this site and it really feels worth it to me. I hope it is helpful to you too. :smile:
  • martina123321
    Options
    We all like to be supportive of each other. This is a great site!! Feel free to add me as a friend and feel free to pinch some of my friends too they are great. Good luck on your journey. xxx