They wouldn't fit!

Options
I followed a link onto Igigi's website -- a well-known plus size retailer -- and, while browsing, discovered that I'm TOO SMALL to fit into their clothes! If I ordered clothes from Igigi, they wouldn't fit!

I've worn plus size clothing since I was in the 5th grade, so this is a big deal for me, as I'm sure it is for many others who have similar experiences. :)

Hopefully I can look forward to more "straight size" shopping in my near future!

Replies

• natashaj29
    natashaj29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thats brilliant - you must feel amazing. I know the first time in years that i dared go shopping instead of having clothes mail order, and clothes fit, i felt great. Still a way to go to the size i want to be, but a definite step in the right direction :)
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    That's an awesome feeling. And you'll probably save a fortune on clothes (or at least pay more for clothes that you actually want to wear, rather than have to wear). Keep up the good work!
  • applekoko19
    applekoko19 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    NSV!!! That's really great! :)
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    what an amazing success.
    amazing work and a great inspiration.
    well done.
    I hope you are going to treat your self to something amazing to wear!
    Congratulations!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • ajt917
    ajt917 Posts: 54
    Options
    nice!!! keep it up, I hope to be able to say the same thing soon!!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    COngrats! You are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!