add me! Looking for more buddies!

So I've been around here for a couple of months now, and feel I am making progress / getting into it, so now I feel confident enough to ask if anyone out there wants to add me to help me with some motivation on my journey :)

So, some facts about me - if you can identify with any of this, or just want to add me, go for it ;)

I'm 5ft3 and a bit, starting weight on MFP was 80kg - not sure where I am at right now as I don't have access to scales, but I'm ok with that.

I'm doing couch to 5k, and enjoying it! Also doing wii "my fitness coach"

I am a dog owner, and have spent the past 6 years of my professional life working with rescue dogs and rehabilitating / rehoming them.

I love red wine. I am not going to cut things like this out of my diet, but I am making adjustments to amounts and keeping within reasonable allowances to benefit me - before MFP I was drinking every night, now it's more like 2/3 nights a week, and much less of it :)

I am a redhead and keep reptiles. I am pierced and tattooed, though over the years my appearance has toned down somewhat, and I'm enjoying chasing the "classy" look now. I probably don't succeed, but hey, at least I don't wreck my hair with bleach and shaving anymore ;)

MFP is the place I frequent most right now! I'm loving the community aspect, and this is what has prompted me to come out a bit further and ask for more buddies - I love the support network we can give each other xx

Replies

• phover
    phover Posts: 21 Member
    I love red wine too! lol
    Looks like we are about the same weight with the same weight loss goals...
    Look forward to being your MFP Buddy : )