Other moms

Options
I am a 23 year old mother of a handsome 4 year old boy!!
I am looking for more friends to help support me that are mothers as well. Its very had to loss the baby weight even if it is 4 years down the road. My goal as of right now is 40 pounds then we will see after that. I have already dropped 13 pounds and im extremly pround of that!

Replies

• gooseafur
    gooseafur Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. I just had my 4th baby 4 months ago!! When I'm pregnant I lose lots of weight because I'm eating extra good for the baby. Then the baby is born (after all my babies are born) I just gain the weight right back. It's just HARD to lose weight weather it's been months or years. Lets face it we're not getter younger. :o) I read years ago it's even harder to lose weight after your 30's. Hmmm..... so for me I got many babies, I'm past 30....I'm doomed ....lol Good luck, I'm here if ya need a friend!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm there with ya...over 30 and 3 kids...youngest is 2...but I'm doing this...still have quite a ways to go! We can do it.
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you too! I have a 8,6 and 3 year old(4 in 2 weeks!). I've lost 14 pounds so far with about 55 more to go. You can do this momma! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • IndyMindy85
    IndyMindy85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im a mother of a 3.5 yr old, and recently had a miscarriage on Valentines day. Ive had alot of stress in the last few months. I have went from 127 to 160 in the blink of an eye. I started back on MFP on the 27th of Feb. I weighed myself Sunday, and I have lost a total of 11lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • sebbysmommy
    sebbysmommy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me :) I am a mom of 5 ranging in age from 7yrs to 10mths :) Talk about carrying some baby wight!
  • heatherlogan
    Options
    I just had a gorgeous little girl in Nov of 2011. She's perfect, but I'd like my body back ;)