Replies

• xcharysma
    xcharysma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You're doing GREAT!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    You lost that in 10 days?!?! WAY TO GO!!!!
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    thats great! well done!

I am 7 days into 30day shred and have a similar shape to you, very motivating!
  • osusars
    osusars Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! I am doing the 30 day shred and I have only lost 1" off my hips/waist, so that is AWESOME that you have seen such a big difference. Keep it up!
  • camilleesqueda
    Options
    Great job! I finally got back on the 30 day shred wagon today, so you've definitely inspired me to stick with it!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    wow awesome results, thanks for sharing, this has been a great motivator for me to get of my *kitten* and carry on with Jillian. I took nearly a month to do level 1 and then gave up :embarassed:
    Thanks again for sharing the difference is amazing and inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • gwennypink
    Options
    Great job!!!! You can definitely tell a huge difference in your stomach!! Congratulations on completing level 1!!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see the difference!
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference too, great job sticking with it!
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just finished day 10 of the 30 day shred (ok...so it actually took me almost a month to do level one...but I am doing it) . I didn't see much of a difference from my front, but actually see some difference from my side. I have a long way to go, but it is at least encouraging! 10 days down, 20 to go!!

ShredRound1EndofLevel1FrontCollage.jpg

ShredRound1EndofLevel1SideCollage.jpg

Are you kidding me? This is after 10 days and you don't see much of a difference from the front ??!!?? Great job girl because the results are clearly evident ! Keep up the great work !
    I just bought the DVD yesterday ... primarily because of the results I see from people on here ... can't wait to post my very own results !!
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Such a difference! Well done! I finished level 1 two days ago but didn't take any pics :( Wish I had now!
  • emilymorrisfoster
    emilymorrisfoster Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OMG. Thanks so much everyone. Posting this has been such a boost. I totally needed all of your kind words. I sometimes lose sight of the little accomplishments when thinking about how much weight I have to lose overall!
  • Yelswot
    Yelswot Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you right click on the picture and select "Open in new window" it will show the whole picture! Great results! Now I want to do the 30ds. My sister loves it! Awesome!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    I can tell a difference in the front too! Your belly is smaller. Great job! :D
  • emilymorrisfoster
    emilymorrisfoster Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am looking forward to seeing the end of level 2 results because this level seems SOOO much more intense than level 1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!