Kansas Woman looking for Weight Loss Friends

Options
With a total of 130 pounds to lose, I'm going to be around here for a while and could use the support of everyone here. If you're starting your journey, if you need to lose only 20 pounds, if you've reached your goal, all walks of life, men, women...whomever. I need your support! And maybe you could use mine??

Friends?

Good luck all!! :happy:

11706347.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• ksmarathon2010
    Options
    I'm from Kansas. Feel free to add me,
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    From Kansas too!! Feel free to add me... Support and motivation is definitely key to this whole journey!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    wow! we are practically neighbors!! I am in Olathe! I will send you a friend request!
  • ellyallen
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would be glad to have another friend on this weight loss journey. Good luck to you too!
  • ManderG03
    ManderG03 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'M FROM ARKANSAS. AND NEED AS MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT AS I CAN GET! SENDING REQUEST, MAYBE WE COULD HELP EACH OTHER!
  • stefnicole
    Options
    I'm in Kansas too!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am Kansas gal too!! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    I sent you a request.. I am half way to goal.. You can do this.. Remember it one lb at a time:happy:
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not in KS but am in MO if that doesn't matter. :happy:
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I'm from Kansas. Feel Free to Add me!
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Awseome! :)
    I'm so excited! Those who have sent requests have been accepted. Those who asked me to do the sending, you better believe I will! (But I ~really~ have to get back to work or I may have bigger problems!)
    If you've not in KS/MO, that's fine and I'm excited to have you as MFP friends. But those of you who are...that's even better (though I'm not sure why, exactly...HA!)!

11706347.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • reydar76
    Options
    Hey hey!! I'm from Kansas! I'm new to this site but I am extremely optomistic. I'm just tired of being fat.. I know that is not exactly PC but its the truth... so Please add me!! I would totally welcome all the help I could get and vice/versa... btw.. recent transplant from KC to Topeka.. so not only am I new to this site but I'm new to Topeka and would love to meet some people who need a walking buddy or workout buddy! :D
  • courtneyraquelx3
    Options
    I'm from Kansas as well looking to lose 15-20 pounds :) add me!
  • rockchalk956
    rockchalk956 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in Shawnee! :) I just joined almost a week ago and am looking for all the help and motivation I can get and provide!
  • reydar76
    reydar76 Posts: 13
    Options
    Wondering if there are anymore Kansas Women/Men out there... :D Looking to meet people in the Topeka Area if anyone would like to add me please feel free~ :D
  • justindsm
    justindsm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    http://www.reddit.com/r/loseit is a great community/add-on for my fitness pal. Also, http://www.reddit.com/r/fitness
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Another Kansan here. Feel free to add me. Good Luck!!
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wichita, you can add me girl :) I have lost 16 pounds since i started on mfp and i have 84 more to go!!
  • HollyLiddy
    HollyLiddy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Put me on your friend list! I am working hard and need suppport, too. Marcia
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am from Missouri, Kansas City, so right over the border! I will send you a friend request as well!