90 day challenge!

Options
So i've been struggling to get off my last 10lbs! I want to do insanity and take the 90 day challenge, but I really would like some people for support cause i know i will need it! It doesn't even have to be insanity, just trying to do some type of workout for 90 days taking 1 possibly 2 days off a week for rest:) If you would like to do this I am planning on starting monday March 12. I thought it may be fun to do before and after pics too so we can see the change we made during that time!

Replies

• LaylaSparkles
    Options
    I was going to start insanity this week and hope it doesn't kill me because I am just starting my weight loss journey, so I would be happy to have some support while doing it. Count me in!!
  • mnldreams
    mnldreams Posts: 21
    Options
    thank you so much! I started it before and never kept up with it, you will be sore just a warning but I loved doing it :) Do you think a weekly check in would be good just to keep up with the encouragement and make sure we are staying on task?:)
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I just started P90X (again after 2 yrs). I'd be glad to start over Mon. It would be great to have some company :)
  • LaylaSparkles
    Options
    Ya a weekly check in would be fabulous and I have heard that I am going to be so sore, but no pain no gain right....lol

My kids are away for their spring break this week so I will have lots of time to recover after the workouts...lol

I am excited now and its always nice to have people to do these things with and looks like we will have more company as well, Hey Sammy!!
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity yesterday. I'm in! I can restart on Monday.
  • LaylaSparkles
    Options
    Are we going to start Monday with the Fit Test or should I do that tomorrow?
  • mnldreams
    Options
    so sorry i had a crazy busy weekend and monday! if you didn't do the fit test yesterday then try and do it today. hope everyone had a good start yesterday! I am planning on doing our check ins on Sundays so that way we can reflect back on the week and have a fresh start if needed :) hope you all have a great rest of your week and keep up those workouts!
  • mnldreams
    Options
    So I wanted to check in and see how everyones first week went!? I actually ended up doing a lot of outside workouts (running/walking/lots of yard work) because of weather, and i got in 6 days. What about you guys what did you end up doing and how many days?