Cross Fit??

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Anybody doing it?

its a very intense working and I am thinking about joining a cross fit gym.

Replies

• joolesh
    joolesh Posts: 26
    Options
    Brutal but do it anyway.
  • DaniJean
    DaniJean Posts: 1
    Options
    I love Crossfit!!! I just got into it a few months ago. It helped me to feel better about myself, I have lost over 30lbs, and I enjoy doing it. It is very intense, and if you are willing to push yourself, it is great! Let me know when you try it. I love it!
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I love Crossfit!!! I just got into it a few months ago. It helped me to feel better about myself, I have lost over 30lbs, and I enjoy doing it. It is very intense, and if you are willing to push yourself, it is great! Let me know when you try it. I love it!

Thanks I have been emailing back in forth with one of the coaches at the Crossfit Gym here in Savannah. I am thinking about going to there class on Saturday to give it a try.

I am getting pretty bored with my 4 day split at the gym that I have been doing for 6 months- of weight training and cardio-

So I don't stop working out I need a change and a challenge
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    went to the movement class which is basically a walk through/ not even a 10th of the workout- Then after the class we did just the warm up let me tell you thats a workout in itself. I go back next saturday for a real work out of the day- Its going to be a good shock for my system.