Gals (guys too, if applicable :p) what color are your toenai

Options

Replies

• angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Disappointing lack of pictures in this thread.

tumblr_lwobmpkPmB1r6aoq4o1_400.gif

directions to make it easier for you ladies:

1) save pic to your desktop
    2) go to www.imgur.com
    3) click on "Computer"
    4) click "Upload"
    5) Copy imgur html location
    6) put "[ img ] YOUR LINK HERE [ /img ]" in a reply (without the spaces)

Or instead of saving to your desk top, when you find a pic on the internet, right click on the pic, go to properties, highlight the url and insert is as said above between the [ img ] YOUR LINK HERE [ /IMG ]
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Mine are Monroe Red with a white bow with black trim painted on!
  • greeneyed_beachgirl
    Options
    I usually only use a few nail colors, Ink (dark blue), Black, Chocolate Brown, Red and Pale Pink.

Currently my toes are Ink and my nails Pale Pink.

I did a french manicure on my feet ONCE....never again, I couldn't sleep, I'd look down and see these creepy short, fat fingers at the end of my bed and get scared, then I realized they were my toes.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hot Pink to match my favorite high heels
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Each big toenail has a dot of last year's metallic orange left over.

Guess it's time to pedicure!

Happy Spring everyone.
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Usually mine are hot pink but I had them done lime green to match my bathingsuit. Lol (went to an indoor waterpark)
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Something about "Chrome" ... China Glaze. They look like metal! I love it. It's a departure for me, as they're almost always some shade of red/pink-- very dark in the winter/fall, more melon-y in the summer. I'm weird in that I only like "crazy" colours on my fingers.. which I almost never paint. ha!

Boy, do I need a pedicure, though...
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Can't go wrong with hooker bright red
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    a purplish color.
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pics wont' work...
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I did a french manicure on my feet ONCE....never again, I couldn't sleep, I'd look down and see these creepy short, fat fingers at the end of my bed and get scared, then I realized they were my toes.

HAHAH that's great. I've never done it.. mostly because it's too much work to do myself and costs more if I have it done!
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    navy blue on my toes right now.

finger nails are a deep pink, im addicted to nails inc, i made a £45 order last night.

love nails inc.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options

Or instead of saving to your desk top, when you find a pic on the internet, right click on the pic, go to properties, highlight the url and insert is as said above between the [ img ] YOUR LINK HERE [ /IMG ]

i meant save your own pic, not a random one you find online. (unless you already have one online somewhere)
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Cherry red at the moment.

Spring and summer time they're always some kind of pink...hot pink, fuschia, light candy pink... ok ok and maybe purple here and there.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I usually only use a few nail colors, Ink (dark blue), Black, Chocolate Brown, Red and Pale Pink.

Currently my toes are Ink and my nails Pale Pink.

:laugh: I so am the same way....french manicures just look funny on my toes.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Right now, black with sparkles in the paint. It changes at least twice a week thought :) I imagine I'll be done with the dark colors for the year pretty soon though!
  • Ritchiewoo
    Options
    Put my pic on :-)
  • lkt1970
    lkt1970 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My 5 year old daughter painted mine, so each nail is a different colour
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    WHen i did paint them it was general black. I don't really do mine any more I'm not allowed to wear nair polish on my fingers, but when i did i noramally painted t hem black.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    double