The PINK Method

Options
Ok so for the last few weeks, all I have been doing is eating healthy (the best i can) and exercising (when i can). Please feel free to look at my food and exercise diary. I have lost 9lbs so far; however I want to try this exercise program I seen on the Doctors tv show. Its called the PINK Method and was wondering if anyone has heard of it. What are your ideas about it and if you have used it before, is it any good?

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I saw it on the doctors to! The price is reasonable, the plan isn't terribly hard to follow, the workouts look fantastic. I was thinking about trying it myself. The people who succeeded with it looked healthy and happy too. I think it takes a balanced approach to diet and exercise. I just wish I could find out more!
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Me too! Im really considering ordering it as soon as I can come up with the funds :)
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • tfonzer
    tfonzer Posts: 4
    Options
    I ordered it yesterday. I'm excited!
  • 5ladybugs
    5ladybugs Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching this topic. I almost ordered it in January. But I got the impression from online sites that it's a really low calorie diet?
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Looks gimmicky to me. Work out, eat right. They just marketed it for women.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I saw the workout on the Doctors also. I thought about ordering it to (just for the workouts). I would like more information before trying it. I would LOVE to read about true success stories.
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    It's free information packaged for the low low price of 80$
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options

Exactly this!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options

Exactly this!

I'm so glad there are other smart people in this world.
  • amandaramsey
    amandaramsey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have to say I'm doing the PINK Method now and I know people who have been successful on the PINK Method plan which is why I decided to try it. With that being said if you know the basics of what you SHOULD be doing (eating clean foods and working out regularly) don't waste your money on this plan. The "Reset" period that you start out with calls for a 3 to 14 day VERY low calorie diet - if you follow their menus it's less that 800 calories per day. They don't want you to work out during that time as the calories provided are just not enough. I have adjusted the plan to what works for me keeping to the basics but adding an additional meal. I'd be happy to answer any questions if anyone has them.....before you risk your $$$.
  • MrsDraeger
    MrsDraeger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    PINK is awesome!!!!! Here is our support group on facebook, we are all so close, we share recipes, success stories & if your struggling or havibng a bad day there is always someone to encourage us!!! We are all basically losing a lb a day"D https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/shrinkwithpink/