Restored faith

Options
My faith has been restored in some people....
I went out Friday night with my husband and some family, it was my birthday and needless to say, i got ever so slightly tipsy....so much so that i lost my handbag :cry:

In it was my mobile phone, car keys, make up, purse and credit cards etc and £110 in cash just bundled on top of everything. (bro in law had tried to pay for the meal, hubby wouldnt take it so the money got given to me as a prezzie !!)

The following morning my husband rang the bar and yes my bag had been handed in and when we went to pick it up EVERYTHING WAS STILL IN IT, nothing had been touched :love:
The manager just looked to check our names before handing it over, but someone had actually just handed it in without touching a thing.....i am so very grateful to whoever it was....and so surprised in this day and age too.

Replies

• Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Nice to see that there are some good people like that left :smile:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I've had this happen to me when I was at a concert. Dropped my jacket w/ my wallet (visa, debit, cash) and cellphone in it when I went up to crowd surf. Turns out, the man who helped me up to surf had noticed me let it go and called my mom to let her know he'd found it and where he was going to hide it as he couldn't wait around. And low and behold every single item was still in my coat.
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    Bet you were so pleased that it was handed in. I'd have feared the worst if it was me.
    Thank god there are honest people out there.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I love this! People can choose to do the right thing :bigsmile: