You're lying if..

Options
You say that you don't want to be thinner then 200 pounds.(unless of course it is muscle!) Okay, yes you can be happy at 200 pounds, but that's just NOT healthy! It doesn't matter if your a size 2, but it does matter if you aren't healthy!!! If you "don't want to be under 200 lbs" it's because you are LAZY not because you don't want to be. Let's be real, who doesn't want to be under 200 pounds? I don't know anyone who is TRULY happy when they are overweight, I know I'm not and haven't been in a long time. You don't have to be 120 lbs to be happy, but you could be a good weight, and not overweight.

And another thing, so many people ask me how I have the time and energy to workout for 4 hours a day. Well first off, I work from home.. so that gives me flexability. But, the energy.. i don't always "have" the energy, i FIND the energy and I'm 244 lbs. If i can do it... ANYONE can do it! You just have to get off your *kitten* and give it your ALL. AND STOP BEING LAZY...if theres one thing i hate...it's when people say they want something...but then just don't act on it because they are too lazy!! I obviously used to be lazy.. i mean I was 307 lbs, BUT i changed my habits and now I am 63 lbs lighter and I am doing it HARD! You can do this.. anyone can do this.. you just have to have the will and determination!!! :)

8365881.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• SteveTries
    SteveTries Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    This is funny. You should have a radio slot where you rant at people. I'd tune in to that.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    haha I would totally do that! That would be so much fun!!

8365881.png
  • trailblazer888
    trailblazer888 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    LOOL! I love you. You remind me of my best friend <3 Blunt and to the point & everything you was true. Some people are just comfortable being lazy. Its sucks but its their life.
    Keep up the fantastic work girl
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    haha :) thanks girl! it's so true though...and hey I was just being honest! :)

8365881.png
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    StrengthIsBeautiful Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I like your post. It was just what I needed to hear today!
  • RonnieBigGunz
    Options
    I want to be bigger than 200lbs :)

Maybe in a few years.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    :) But That would be muscle...totallllly different then fat!

8365881.png
  • ipotakis
    ipotakis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thanks! i'm 150 lbs, trying to get into a healthier lifestyle, so yes, if you can find the energy to work out, so can i damnit!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Oh yes you are right girl, I love this post!!! We talk about this all the time don't we.

Personally I am at around 135 and 130 is the lowest I think I could possibly go but we all have the potential to be under 200 lbs. That is not unrealistic for anyone, you just ahve to want it bad enough.

notthatsomepeoplehavewillpower-1.jpg
    abolishfears.jpg

And always remember that everyday is a new chance to push yourself even harder and achieve more. Jordana you are right, its not about where you start, it s just that you start and you don't stop until you are done.

1440minutes.jpg

:heart: Soph x
  • WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You say that you don't want to be thinner then 200 pounds.(unless of course it is muscle!) Okay, yes you can be happy at 200 pounds, but that's just NOT healthy! It doesn't matter if your a size 2, but it does matter if you aren't healthy!!! If you "don't want to be under 200 lbs" it's because you are LAZY not because you don't want to be. Let's be real, who doesn't want to be under 200 pounds? I don't know anyone who is TRULY happy when they are overweight, I know I'm not and haven't been in a long time. You don't have to be 120 lbs to be happy, but you could be a good weight, and not overweight.

And another thing, so many people ask me how I have the time and energy to workout for 4 hours a day. Well first off, I work from home.. so that gives me flexability. But, the energy.. i don't always "have" the energy, i FIND the energy and I'm 244 lbs. If i can do it... ANYONE can do it! You just have to get off your *kitten* and give it your ALL. AND STOP BEING LAZY...if theres one thing i hate...it's when people say they want something...but then just don't act on it because they are too lazy!! I obviously used to be lazy.. i mean I was 307 lbs, BUT i changed my habits and now I am 63 lbs lighter and I am doing it HARD! You can do this.. anyone can do this.. you just have to have the will and determination!!! :)

8365881.png
    you're right... absolutley right.... If I want it.... I can do it!! Thanks for the kick in *kitten*... needed it today!
  • ChelleDT
    ChelleDT Posts: 23
    Options
    Oh Yyyeeesss... I LOVE being 215lbs.

That's exactly why I joined. So I could make sure I stay over 200. I'm in real danger of falling below 200. I've been 205-215 for about 15 years now. I figure my luck is running out. By default its probably just a matter of time that I accidently fall below 200. I have to try SOooooooooooooooo hard to eat those horrid cookies/chips/icecream, just to keep the belly big.
  • smoten
    smoten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! I am fed up with prople and their excuses. These same people sort of make fun of me when i choose not to have some of the office birthday cake, or bring a salad instead of ordering pizza or burgers. i am just about at my goal weight and feel great about it but that doesnt mean i dont work really, really hard for it.
    i get mad some times but i just tell myself to keep on and maybe it will inspire someone. What we are doing is definitely not easy, if it were, everyone would be at a healthy weight, right. I am so thankful that i have a clue about what it takes. Its amazing what some go thru to reach their goals.
    ---"It's not who you think you are that's holding you back. It's who you think you're not."

Keep up the good work.
  • LucyBWL57
    LucyBWL57 Posts: 17
    Options
    "Oh Yyyeeesss... I LOVE being 215lbs.

That's exactly why I joined. So I could make sure I stay over 200. I'm in real danger of falling below 200. I've been 205-215 for about 15 years now. I figure my luck is running out. By default its probably just a matter of time that I accidently fall below 200. I have to try SOooooooooooooooo hard to eat those horrid cookies/chips/icecream, just to keep the belly big."

That is so funny - thanks for a humorous response. Sorry - I am newer and don't yet how to reply to an individual poster.
  • ChelleDT
    ChelleDT Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm pretty new also. At least someone "gets" my humor! :)
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options

That's exactly why I joined. So I could make sure I stay over 200. I'm in real danger of falling below 200. I've been 205-215 for about 15 years now. I figure my luck is running out. By default its probably just a matter of time that I accidently fall below 200. I have to try SOooooooooooooooo hard to eat those horrid cookies/chips/icecream, just to keep the belly big.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA totally made me laugh for like 2 minutes straight! haha this is awesome :)

8365881.png
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing your "rant" is aimed at women; as it's turning out the majority of crap posted on here is. I'm pretty sure strength athletes and bodybuilders in the 200+ weight classes might disagree.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    I'm guessing your "rant" is aimed at women; as it's turning out the majority of crap posted on here is. I'm pretty sure strength athletes and bodybuilders in the 200+ weight classes might disagree.

If you read my post...i said... "unless it's muscle", i was actually aiming at 200 lbs of fat... 200 lbs of muscle is the complete opposite.

8365881.png
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Hahaha! That made me choke on my water. Lol
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    You crack me up. LOL

My fiance is 200lbs but he is all around muscles (rawwwr haha).
  • tanigrrrrr
    tanigrrrrr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    TBH... i will be over the moon when I am 200 pounds (90.9kg).

Its a huge goal for me as it will be smaller than any weight I have weighed in my adult life. To be under 100kgs well and truely and actually in sight of my goal. Coming from 352 pounds at 21, and now being 255 at 25, being 200 pounds would be a stroke of normality to me, being overweight is a goal to not be considered morbidly obese.

Yes I want to loose more weight than that.. but wow... weighing 200 pounds, what a dream come true.

*sorry if this seemed sarcastic, its really not*