How many MFP friends do you have?

Options
.... and do you regularily talk to them?

I had a quick clean up of that friends I don't regularily speak to on and I'm on 101.
How many do you have?

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Over 300, lol.

I only interact with a handfull of folks though. I'm just too lazy to go through and delete people.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm at 201 or so...
    I don't regularly talk to all of them but there are some that I do.
  • morgthom75
    morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    16, and if they're not actively using MFP, and interactive with me, I remove them. Kind of a waste of time otherwise.

Edited: Now there is 13, as this prompted me to go check my list and see who's active.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I am comfortable generally between 155 and 165. I do delete regularly for my own comfort.
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have only 27 and I talk to all of them. I like it that way ..
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Currently 197 - almost all active (the inactive few actually have reasons for such) - have interacted frequently with about 85% - Recently I went through the list and couldn't find anyone I wanted to delete. Almost every single one of em have made me pee with glee at one time or another.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    65 and I'd say at one time or another I've regularly talked to at least 40 of them if not more.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Currently 197 - almost all active (the inactive few actually have reasons for such) - have interacted frequently with about 85% - Recently I went through the list and couldn't find anyone I wanted to delete. Almost every single one of em have made me pee with glee at one time or another.

Awwww...I feel so special for making you incontinent :blushing:
  • michelleinpa
    michelleinpa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    11, but lol they should probably delete me - I'm a bad friend - I travel SOOOO much and never have time to support properly or regularly.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I try to keep my list manageable...137 doesn't always feel manageable, though. I've gone through it a few times in the last few weeks and can't find anyone to delete. I interact regularly with about 95% of them...the rest have their reasons for not being as active, and I won't cut them for it. I will delete if I feel things just aren't working out. Sometimes, you can get to know someone and find they're not a good fit.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have 117.

I talk with most of them on a regular basis and try to touch base with the rest that are more quiet or on less frequently.

I'd prefer a list under 100 but every time I go through my list...there isn't anyone I feel comfortable with cutting.
  • pomjt
    pomjt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    im fairly new to all this i have 17 friends on here and even if i dont chat with them all its nice to have the suport and be able to see that its not just me trying to lose weight and create a healthier life which keeps me motivated ...
    i dont always reply to posts but try to read as many as i can to keep me focused
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I only have 22 because I think quality is more important than quantity.

Most of my friends are blessed with excessive brain cells, (most), although some like to kill a few off with alcohol on a regular basis

:drinker:
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    I have around 35 and try to chat and encourage most of them. I try to surround myself with people with similar goals or people I feel that I can learn from. If you are eating 1200 cals, female and looking to tone/sculpt muscle and have an open diary to your connections feel free to add me!
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    I have 68 at the mo, and Talk to All of them, not all of the time, but as much as i can :) I do clean out my friends list some times, generally if people are off line for more than 3 or 4 days, haven't logged or said they were busy i'll delete, I just want committed mfp friends :)
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I try not to go above 100. If I don't feel I connect with someone, I delete them. I want to be able to be a real encouragement to my friends, so I want to have something in common with them.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I try to keep my list manageable...137 doesn't always feel manageable, though. I've gone through it a few times in the last few weeks and can't find anyone to delete. I interact regularly with about 95% of them...the rest have their reasons for not being as active, and I won't cut them for it. I will delete if I feel things just aren't working out. Sometimes, you can get to know someone and find they're not a good fit.

Q said exactly what I was thinking!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    67 and i talk to them ALL :)
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    100 or so and I try to share the hate evenly
  • jaydemikaela
    jaydemikaela Posts: 15 Member
    Options