Flavored Water?

Options
I was wondering if people on here flavor their water (with fruit or packets) so they drink more of it. I recently started drinking my water with Great Value Raspberry Ice Drink Mix and it's helped me drink two more cups of water a day. There's nothing in the nutrition so I know it's not harming what i put in my body but I was wondering if I was the only one who does this.

Replies

• Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I drink plain water at work during the day. But in the evening, I drink flavored water. I buy the great value also, in a gallon jug, I mix grape and strawberry/orange/banana...very good flavor!
  • ckerrcanchaser
    Options
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! I was thinking about buying the lemon juice in those small bottles and using those in my water.
  • pf3855
    pf3855 Posts: 31
    Options
    I always either flavor my water or buy the Fruit2O flavored water. If it helps me drink MORE water that can only be a good thing. I'm just not a fan of plain ol water - bottled or otherwise.
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I've always drank flavored water, crystal light, special K protein water, True Lime, etc. I started drinking the MIO stuff and I really liked that, but it started to cause headaches so I stopped. Now I'm just drinking plain water and a variety of different teas I get from Republic of Tea.
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I do :) I add lemon wedges or propel packets to my water. not all the time, but a lot of the time. it's helped me drink a lot more (I average 11-13 glasses a day).

I used to use flavored water exclusively at first, but I've started weaning off to drink more plain water LOL
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    The best is to naturally flavor your water. I use lemon. Or fill a pitcher with ice and cucumbers and water, its refreshing and delish. Mint leaves work great too and frozen berries.

There's nothing like natural stuff for your body.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I prefer water by itself. Flavored waters always taste salty or like artificial sweetener to me...