Went Shopping..............In my closet!!!

memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
This morning I had a little time to spare before getting ready for work so I thought I would look through some clothes that have been boxed up in the spare closet.

Well, I found some jeans that I bought years ago when I was doing Weight Watchers. I was so proud when I bought those jeans because I hadn't been able to wear REAL jeans, no elastic, in 10 years. They are a size 16. So I decided this morning to try them on just to see how much farther I needed to go to get into them. Well...........turns out, not too far. They buttoned and zipped up and everything. Still a little too snug to wear comfortably but by next month I should be sporting them!!
I am sooooooooo excited. I can't wait for my hubs to get home so I can show him!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Memaw

Replies

• jbourque
    jbourque Posts: 33 Member
    Conrats, great job. How long did it take you to lose that weight?
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I have been working on those 29lbs since January but haven't been really serious until the last couple of months. I still have a long, long way to go but now I KNOW what I have to do to get there and there is no stopping me!!!

Memaw
  • mamajess1
    mamajess1 Posts: 13
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Memaw, that's fantastic! I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to go shopping in my garage, where all of my little clothes are lol!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Way to go !!!! Nothing like finding a whole new wardrobe sitting there waiting for you!
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    That is great and U are doing very well. Keep up all your hard work and it will pay off
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Outstanding, good for you. Ain't it cool?

Today I'm wearing a 23 year old shirt :happy: .
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Way to go...you just went shopping for size 18's and now look at you...Size 16 here we come!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Outstanding, good for you. Ain't it cool?

Today I'm wearing a 23 year old shirt :happy: .

Way to go! :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    great job memaw! :flowerforyou:
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    That is awesome. :smile: Keep up the great work. I have a box in my closet of old jeans. I know that right now I can't fit into them but I am hoping that one day I will be able to again.
  • MrBinkerton
    MrBinkerton Posts: 109
    Memaw!! You rock!!!!! :) Keep up the great work!!!! Your post has inspired me! I cannot wait to be able to wear some of my old jeans!

Thanks and have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!