Any girl gamers out there? Xbox360? COD?

Options
_AshLynn
_AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
Just a thought. Trying to see if there are any girls out there. The typical for me is COD...anyone else?

Replies

• _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    There is lots of girl gamers on here. Join the MFP Gamers group :)

I used to play a lot of FPS games like Quake and Unreal Tournament but now I mostly play MMO's.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    just WoW for me :P
  • charisxena
    Options
    I mainly play Borderlands on the xbox, other than that I play RuneScape on the pc. :)
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    yeah join the MFP gamers group or the Geek Squid!

I'm a FFXI/Fallout/Elder Scrolls can myself. (many others, but those are the only ones I actively play)
  • EnEsMama
    EnEsMama Posts: 20
    Options
    I play COD on PS3. I have a 360 also but mainly use it for Kinect games.
  • donnabirch123
    Options
    i am crazy gamer COD, battle field, skyrim, i still play the old cods just because i like the old bouncing bettys, and to stop getting board of the same maps, vote people vote!!! lol but i play on the ps3
  • elysianashes
    Options
    I've been playing Skyrim on the 360 lately; was playing WoW before that. I don't really do much FPS on 360, I stick to my PC for those. Long-time RTS fan.
  • fearlessbetz
    fearlessbetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Love COD on xbox. Also can't wait for the new Borderlands coming out in Sept.
  • 00Samos00
    00Samos00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Currently Skyrim obsessed (RPGs are my thing, Elder Scrolls, FF etc), not generally a fan of fps though!
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSS! i love COD, gears of war and am getting mass effect 3 soon!!!!! yay for girl gamers x
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    yes but ps3, love shooters
  • IndigenousStardust
    IndigenousStardust Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bioshock ladies...Bioshock :P
  • Dimplybutt
    Dimplybutt Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm a WoW girl, myself ... although I have tried RIFT and, recently, SWTOR and even tried returning to Runescape at one time ... I just can't seem to stay away from WoW. :smile:
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    COD, Mass Effect, Halo, and GOW. :smile: The best date night for my boyfriend and I have is a dirty 30, a large pizza, and gaming until 2 a.m. lol
  • MakingProgress
    Options
    EQ2 and SWTOR ... lately more SWTOR than EQ2. I can't do first person stuff on the Xbox - it makes me feel sick. :-\
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I play MW3 nightly.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I game, just not hardcore online or anything. I'm oldschooling the PS2 with Final Fantasy X at the moment. :]
  • ironivyz
    ironivyz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i have a ps3, love FPS and some RPG's :)
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    OOMG YES!! I looove COD! I like rainbowsix also but mainly COD! And I always beat my husband in fact we played last night! I love it because I beat the boys! I don't know any girl gamers :(
  • KellyTex087
    Options
    Any and all Halo games. I guess you can tell from my user name :) Love my 360 and I'm an achievement *kitten* too!