Tired of drinking water and green tea

Options
Just curious what others drink throughout the day. I stick to water and green tea but I'm growing tired of this.

Any other suggestions??

Replies

• scubachick2287
    Options
    I use Crystal Light..always keep a gallon of Cherry Limeade made in the fridge. Also diet sweet tea bought at the grocery store.
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    When I get tired of water I through in a splash of Crystal light as well. I do on occasion slurp down a gatorade too!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I drink water w a splash of Mio!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!!!!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'll drink sugar free Vitamin Water and use Snapple Single packets.
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I use Nestea sugar free singles... similiar to Crystal light...made with splenda....
  • seguess
    seguess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I drink water w a splash of Mio!

I use Mio also! Fruit punch is tasty. :smile:
  • kissy28wv
    kissy28wv Posts: 74
    Options
    I love the 0 calorie Life water.
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Mio me! I like several of the flavors and always have one on me.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of water and green tea myself. I sometimes drink unsweetened almond milk or even *gulp* a soda or juice if I just really am craving something different. Sometimes I will add some MiO to my green tea for something a little different too.
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I like to cut up lemon or limes in my water. Makes it feel like a special treat.
  • mikituba
    mikituba Posts: 60
    Options
    I throw a slice or two of cucumber in my water...SUPER DUPER tasty
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I like mixing juices and homemade syrups into seltzer water. Since it's only a splash of juice or a teaspoon of syrup the calorie count isn't too high.

Also, the occasional Diet Coke won't kill you.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    A dark roast coffee with cream and sugar
  • rebecca_d35
    rebecca_d35 Posts: 131
    Options
    A dark roast coffee with cream and sugar

^^This.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light or Wylers Light Peach Tea, my daughter uses Mio (sp)

I don't use it anymore as I got used to drinking lots of plain water but sometimes I have a Mandarin Orange Celestial Seasonings K-Cup.
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I drink water throughout the day. I sometimes add a squeeze of lemon, MIO fruit punch, or MIO orange to keep things changed up. I also drink unsweet tea.
  • LucyBWL57
    LucyBWL57 Posts: 17
    Options
    Besides the things such as Crystal Light others have suggested I drink Diet Lemonade (Minute Maid tastes great). I just started buying Sparkling Ice (flavored carbonated water) which is pretty good - no calories, carbs or sugar. Once in a while I have a Diet Dr. Pepper which is not to bad from a sodium perspective nor taste :smile:
  • islaybower
    Options
    I drink loads of different varieties of herbal tea, both iced and hot. Current favourites include nettle and lemon, various red berry mixes, camomile, rooibos and lemon and ginger.
  • Snapplejac
    Snapplejac Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Fruit tea! You'll never get bored :) Currently on blackberry & acai. Tis great.

Rooibos is my standard tea, no milk, no sugar, no caffeine. I can drink as much of it as I like. :)