You're making me start over??!!! Really?? I am not happy!

Options
Okay guys....I am aggravated. I have been on this site for quit some time now. My problem? I can not get past 10 days logged!!!! So what if I forget to log before midnight!!!!! I always get it done. Of course I am using my tools...the proof is in the 34 lb wt loss. But why does it start over every time I do not logg until after midnight??!!! Some nights, I don't finish my work out until afterwards...even if I start at 10p or so. Help me with this!!!!! Please!!!!! MFP...what my fix?

Replies

• _AshLynn
    _AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    There is a little arrow on either side of the date if you click the one on the left side it will turn to the previous day for you to log it....and if you click the arrow on the right it will switch the date to a day ahead. Hope that helps!
  • ChristieStearns
    ChristieStearns Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if there's a fix. Can you log in from your phone maybe at lunch time each day just to do one thing or post something so that it knows you log every day?
    I would also like to say - be proud - you are doing great - so what if they don't have your days logged right because you KNOW you are doing it and that's a huge accomplishment !:)
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Days logged means days in a row. If you don't log in during a 24 hour period, you have to start over. Maybe you can log in from your phone or in the morning before your workouts?

When you finish your exercise and food logs do not matter, as long as you log in.
  • jml1964
    jml1964 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think you can change the date on your food or exercise log by using the arrows at the top of the page so that you can edit previous days. I hope this helps you. Way to go on the 34 pounds lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Canu change the time zone on MFP? That might make it closer to your late schedule????:smile:
  • tumteetum
    tumteetum Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes have you checked that you've changed the time zone setting to your local time? Find it on My Home > Settings

I don't know if MFP counts a day by your time zone or it's own timezone but I login twice a day to be sure even if I'm not adding to my diary. But I think sooner or later I'll drop a day. It doesn't mean you're not doing the work!
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    How important is it for you to log on continuously everyday?
  • Teazybabee
    Options
    Thanks for the tips everyone! And the motivation