How many MFP friends do you have?

Options

Replies

• StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I have less than 20, How do you keep up with more than that?? You can only "good Job", great burn, woo hoo, and "get it girl" so many times a day!! Lets not forget, the logged in days!! happy 5th, 10, 40th, 75th, gajillioneth!! I would feel like June Cleaver on crack, opening the door 75 million times in a row!! the pressure!! (or did i mean horror??) LOL
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I have to say I have Lot's & Lot's of MFP Family on here & Love EVERY single one of them.. I try and be part of their days daily, weather it be by post on my wall or just a simple text or hello.. But I Believe each of my friends know that I support them along their Journey and I am always available for them to message me if they need anything.. They are all Amazing Peeps but they know this for I do try and remind them of that Daily...

~Rachel~xoxo

Well said and same here.
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm at 92 and don't mind having more.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    247 pals....and I have 15 maybe I have spoken with on the phone and about 8 of them I talk to on a regulary, daily or weekly...I LOVE MY PALS..
  • giovanni407
    Options
    not many lol
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    too many at 89 and only talk to about 20ish or so
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I think I have too many, but I don't like to reject people, so I never say no when people request me. I probably talk to about half of them. I may have to start editing out a bit though.
  • NikMosch
    NikMosch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Under 15...5 or 6 are constant motivators for me, and I find that I give more time to those people; however, I am happy to support everyone.
  • 1aurane
    1aurane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    0 :smile:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    57, a few are friends I know in real life.
    I go through the list often and if I'm not connecting with a person or they never post, I see no reason to have them on my list.
  • peacemerc
    peacemerc Posts: 18
    Options
    6 and one is my wife so I guess really only 5..Need more I guess but I have a few IRL friends who are helping me alot. Perhaps I should introduce them to MFP...just dont want them thinking that I think they need to lose weight..haha
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    2 but they are never on :(
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I have 16 atm. I talk to most regularly. I will delete people that I show support to that don't give it back. Why bother.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have only 27 and I talk to all of them. I like it that way ..

this but have 31
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I have 26 and nearly all are active. This seems like a good number for me. I can't imagine having over 100!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Trying to keep my list under 100... So I go through my list each week and if we NEVER communicate or if they never log in... then I delete them. Right now I have 96 AMAZING friends! :-)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    39 and I talk to all of them I keep my number around 45 or so. I delete people weekly.
  • nathomas1
    Options
    I'm friends on here with my sister and one complete stranger that I check in with every once and awhile.
    My sister's finishing up basic training...so it will be nice after nearly 7 weeks to have her on here again for motivation.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I have around 110. And I make it a point to visit their pages every now and again a few times a week and comment on their diaries and exercise logs. But that's because I sit at a desk all day and don't have anything else to do! So I have the time. On the weekend though, I typically go MIA :laugh: I'm comfortable where I'm at. I delete if you've deactivated or haven't logged in in over a month.
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I feel unloved. I only have 8 and only 5 are active.