How many MFP friends do you have?

Options

Replies

• darthbambi
    Options
    43, some of which aren't really active any more. I do talk to a handful regularly.
  • tsolomon75
    tsolomon75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I only have 13.
    I only deal with the people who are active on this site...
    I need motivation and encouragement, not a large "friends" list...
  • tsolomon75
    tsolomon75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad, I only have 13.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I currently have 185 on my friends list...I don't send out a lot of friend requests anymore, but I accept all friend requests and rarely delete anyone. I don't police how active my friends are on MFP, but I do try to post comments/encouragement/suggestions frequently and there are several people I probably connect with every day. I try to send out a general positive message for all my peeps every few weeks.
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Not enough! Somebody friend me! :smokin:
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I have to say I have Lot's & Lot's of MFP Family on here & Love EVERY single one of them.. I try and be part of their days daily, weather it be by post on my wall or just a simple text or hello.. But I Believe each of my friends know that I support them along their Journey and I am always available for them to message me if they need anything.. They are all Amazing Peeps but they know this for I do try and remind them of that Daily...

~Rachel~xoxo

You do a GREAT job of making us all feel loved!! :heart:
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    30 and most i talk to, but the quiet ones after a while will have to go.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    over 100, and I love them all :love:
  • mick_02
    mick_02 Posts: 27
    Options
    3 I could use some more :)
  • Tashry
    Tashry Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I will only keep friends who are motivated and have a goal. I don't want to see posts of how much junk food you eat on a daily basis and how you just don't feel like putting any work into yourself.

Call me biased, but I am here for support, and to offer mine as well. If you don't actually want any help, and you aren't willing to put any effort into me either, well then, go wallow by yourself.

I keep my list under 20 so that I can actually focus on my peeps.
  • AccordingtoTodd
    AccordingtoTodd Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have 68 friends! The next one will be # , you get the picture
  • MyLushBoxBarbz
    Options
    6 and I talk to none of them :( BE MY FRIEND?!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    122 and I hate it when someone deactivates.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
  • clairieb
    clairieb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I only have 5 friends on MFP, and I personally know all of them. Unfortunately, only one of them is still active even though I'm pretty sure the others are still working towards their goals. It would be nice to have friends with similar goals and lifestyles on MFP, especially ones who are in my area. I guess Im just too chicken to request friends at random.

14632831.png
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    I have some I should probably delete, because we have no interacion, but I'm afraid it would be really mean. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Do people know when they've been deleted? Is there a notification or something?
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    28 and I try to communicate with all of them.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I have some I should probably delete, because we have no interacion, but I'm afraid it would be really mean. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Do people know when they've been deleted? Is there a notification or something?

Yes, if you delete someone, they get a PM, an email, and a certified letter providing them with your IP address, cell phone number, and longitude and latitude.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Over 150. My list started feeling unmanageable at about 60 ACTIVE friends. I mean really, if 60 people post, and you take just ONE minute to answer each one, that would put me at 1hr of interacting with everyone... so:noway:

I accept all friend requests. I delete anyone that has been inactive on the site for over 1month (they can re-request me). I look through the feed a few hours back, encourage/interact with a few.

I do have a core set of friends that I interact with daily or almost daily. I specifically look for them. They are my main motivators/motive-es ... but I came across them by accident, ergo - accept all requests.

I like interacting through the PM feature because that way I don't miss the info.

In any case, small or large, I love my MFPeeps :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • hippofabulous
    hippofabulous Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Yes, if you delete someone, they get a PM, an email, and a certified letter providing them with your IP address, cell phone number, and longitude and latitude.

Awesome!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: