Total NSV

Options
Alexagetsfit
Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
This morning I had a coworker come up to me and ask if I was still running. I said yes, after a couple weeks' break, I started running again this morning and it was rough. I was not really feeling that great cause my 3 mile run this morning felt like a bad slow-motion version of myself running through quicksand. He told me, "I can tell you are working hard and losing weight! Keep it up! You are looking great!" It was just what I needed this morning! :)

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    GREAT NSV!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Good work! It is great that you have supportive coworkers! Just think, maybe your hard work is inspiring others at the office to be healthier! Keep up the good work (even when it SUCKS :P), you CAN do it!!
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I hope so. I know a few people have approached me about doing things like warrior dash and spartan race with them. I love this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!