Hibachi calories?

Options
LaurenAOK
LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
I'm going to a hibachi restaurant with my family tonight and I can't seem to figure out how many calories to expect. The MFP database is all over the place on this one - some listings say 1.5 cups of hibachi vegetables have 50 calories, others say 150 calories for 1 cup. I've tried searching online for nutritional information of popular hibachi restaurants, but none of them list the info online.

I'll be getting the vegetable hibachi dinner, which comes with a starter of miso soup and salad with ginger sauce, then noodles, fried rice, and the vegetables. As for the plate of noodles rice and vegetables, I'll probably only eat about half because it's a big portion and I'll be full from the soup and salad anyway.

Anyone have any idea how to count this?

Replies

• LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Bump?
  • greeden
    greeden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    HuHot has nutritional information. This might help, or it might not.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Use all of the listings for Benihana in the MFP database, which is a chain hibachi restaurant. It should match pretty closely. I have used their listing before so I know the database has something called "vegetable hibachi Benihana." I usually eyeball the noodles and rice and try to eat whatever I allotted myself, like 1 cup of noodles.