Looking for INSANITY buddies

Options

Replies

• mariamcneal
    Options
    Ok, I am about to start tonight. It has been a while, but I am looking forward to it.
  • mariamcneal
    Options
    I'll start with you if you'd like. I am going to start with day one tonight. Let me know...
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I haven't started it yet but I'd love to add more people who are doing it now and in the future. Can't wait to get started.
  • tashatrip
    tashatrip Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I've just started on DAY 3. I knew I was out of shape but MAN!!! I didn't realize how much out of shape until this INSANITY workout started..:laugh:
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have 10 workouts left and then plan on restarting the program! I love it!!
  • nixrun
    nixrun Posts: 44
    Options
    I'll join, I'm two days from starting week 7 and half marathon training!
  • sarahjaynestewart
    Options
    I have the insanity DVD's at home and have not yet tried them, I am a little scared if I'm honest, Has anyone really seen results from doing this workout? Feel Free To Add Me!
  • raverboy570
    Options
    I'm in. I have about a week and a half left of the program. Then a week long family vacation, and back to my second round of p90x.
  • jmanthei98
    jmanthei98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Insanity?? Please explain! Or is it an american thing :tongue:

Insanity is exactly what it sounds like... it is insane lol It is a video work out that you follow at home for 60+ days. I did it about 2 years ago and have recently started it again. I love and hate Shawn T (the big bad trainer man in charge). His body is unbelievable... I will say though I can not stand the woman behind him (short black hair) she is just way better at everything than me lol

Hahahahaha Tonya??? The one in the Fit Test? Yeah, she makes me sick, but she's certainly motivating. I'm just starting Week 4 and am now to the point where I add the Upper Body Weight workout 3 time a week. Like Shaun T. says, keep pressing play and DIG...DEEPER!!! If anyone wants to add me, go ahead, just send a message with "Insanity" in it. :-D
  • jmanthei98
    jmanthei98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have the insanity DVD's at home and have not yet tried them, I am a little scared if I'm honest, Has anyone really seen results from doing this workout? Feel Free To Add Me!

After just the first two weeks, I noticed an overall improvement in my flexibility, endurance, and form. I'm starting my 4th week now and I can't wait to see the progress in my next Fit Test!

It is a crazy difficult workout, but just like any other workout, you can modify where you need to and take breaks where you need to. There's an exercise called plank jacks. It's a push up, but when you go down, you jump your feet out to the sides and back in when you push back up. I couldn't do any in the first two weeks, and I did modified push-ups instead. After the first two weeks, though, I could do them. The key is to just not quit!!!
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Been there done that!! Good luck, I just started a second round of P90X but Insantity is a GREAT challenge... The second half is a real killer!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    just started my 4th week yesterday...
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    Im doing insanity. Im on my 4th week. feel free to add me. I NEED SUPPORT!!! Do you find it weird that Shaun T refers to himself in the 3rd person? lol
  • HaroldPH
    HaroldPH Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm down! Add me. I did MAX Interval Plyo today. I've got another 3.5 weeks until I take more pics.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I could use more Insanity buddies!
    I am on week two.
    I cant wait to workout today. I love the workouts.
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Just done Day 8, wow, great program......
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options

I had it for over a year and just started it. I am kinda mad I waited so long to try it. I love it and I have seen results already after only one week.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity April 1st would love buddies! it's a great program and it works no matter your fitness level
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I personally think you are all insane No really I think you all are. :) But a good insane I must say. Keep up the good work all.
  • wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    Options
    I have a private group on facebook that is mostly (90%) doing insanity. If you are interested in joining us, send me a message :-) I am on Week 6 Day 3, and all I can say is WOWZA!!