Weight loss success!

Options
I'm so excited! I've been doing Turbo Jam since January of this year, and I've lost 27 lbs. This morning just for fun I decided to try on my size 7 shorts and they FIT!!! I was so excited that I decided to try on my size 5's and I was able to pull them up, but they're still a little too tight! Oh well, that just gave me motivation to keep on keeping on!!!

Replies

• tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    Good Job. I bet you're soooo much more motivated now to keep going forward. Keep it up
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    YAYAYAAYAY for turbo jam.. im gonna have to pull it out.. i love those DVDs. which one do you find to be the best?
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I haven't done Turbo Jam in awhile, been focusing on 30DS, Gonna have to get it out and give it a try again
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow!...that's a huge loss in a short space of time. Well done.
  • TranceGirl
    TranceGirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Proud of your girl!!
  • MGibbs46
    MGibbs46 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a fantastic loss in 3 months.
  • MGibbs46
    MGibbs46 Posts: 18
    Options
    I can't say which one I like best! Today I did 20 min cardio and ab jam. But I love them all! I think after I'm finished with this challenge I'm going to try Insanity, P90X, or maybe even Les Mills Pump...still not sure though I might just get Chalene Extreme, or Turbo Fire...uugghh so many good ones to chose from, lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!