brooming

Options
so, I see via Facebook that "brooming" is the new planking/owling/batmanning/tebowing? Um, lame duck, lame duck, lame duck... hasn't anyone ever heard of creativity or being an individual? Yep. I'm an old fogie, and I'm ok with that.

Replies

• Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    so, I see via Facebook that "brooming" is the new planking/owling/batmanning/tebowing? Um, lame duck, lame duck, lame duck... hasn't anyone ever heard of creativity or being an individual? Yep. I'm an old fogie, and I'm ok with that.

#soundsstupid! lol
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    photobucket-5856-1331177198440.jpg
  • csgray72
    csgray72 Posts: 39
    Options
    This went around a few months ago too, my daughter was kind enough to leave mine standing in the middle of the kitchen and I nearly walked into, scared the crap out of me for a second. You don't generally expect your broom to be standing in the middle of the kitchen.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    This went around a few months ago too, my daughter was kind enough to leave mine standing in the middle of the kitchen and I nearly walked into, scared the crap out of me for a second. You don't generally expect your broom to be standing in the middle of the kitchen.

hahaha, I imagine not. I checked my Facebook earlier and saw 5 new broom pics, all from different people since the weekend...
  • pattan59801
    pattan59801 Posts: 142
    Options
    ????? brooming ????? how did you do that??????
  • csgray72
    csgray72 Posts: 39
    Options
    It's all over facebook right now, all you do is stand your broom up on the floor. It's pretty easy to do unless the bottom is really jagged. It'll just stand there once you have it standing.