SafSlim??

Options
Has anyone tried SafSlim? Any positive results from it?

I just bought it. It tastes pretty good. Dr. Oz swears it will help with fat reduction.

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Doesn't do anything.

Dr. Oz swears by a lot of things... only does it so there's more money in his pocket. Most of the things he has suggested on his show do not work.

I'm surprised he thinks of himself as an actual doctor these days.
  • Keleye
    Keleye Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, have you tried it?
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    No, haven't done it. I've done my research on it though. I won't take anything prescription or OTC without doing my research on it. Things that claim things that seem too good to be true usually are. There isn't scientific proof it works. There isn't any indication on the long term side effects that it will cause. It's a new fad.

Dr. Oz has a habit of recommending things just for the money he gets from the companies that make those suppliments.
  • sheweya
    sheweya Posts: 2
    Options
    I suggest you try it before taking someone's word for it who hasn't tried it. There are hundreds of people on the SafSlim Facebook page who have had wonderful results. I suggest you speak with people who have actually been using it to get an honest opinion. You should also read the studies and science behind it: http://safslim.com/safslim-science/index.php

That way you can see for yourself and form your own opinion on whether or not you want to try it. Hope this helps and good luck!
  • Heatherybit
    Heatherybit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just got a free bottle from SafSlim facebook (coupon) from my local GNC. I'm going to try it and will let you guys know if it worked at all. I'm skeptical, but if it helps me break through the plateau I'm on right now, then it's worth it to me.