New Here, Friends Needed

Options
2»

Replies

• kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 199
    Options
    I'm pretty active on here and love new people who are devoted as well! Please add me :)
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hi, your goals are almost exactly what mine were when I started. I wanted to lose 75 lbs and build up to a 5k. Happy to say that on most weekends I'm running 10 miles now. I have also met and then reevaluated my weight goals. It can be done!!! Please feel free to add me.
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me too :) new friends and support is always great! I'm from North Dakota
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Good luck, and if you need support, go ahead an add me. :)
  • jarednat4
    Options
    I just joined today and it seems like this will be good for me. I have only entered what I had for lunch and I am already over my calorie intake for the day. I am addicted to fast food. It is going to be a real eye opener to actually see how many calories I am consuming on a daily basis. I have been exercising to Biggest Loser videos for about 2 months now and have not lost anything. My sister in law suggested using this site to track my food intake. So here I am.
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it! Feel free to add me :)
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also :flowerforyou: I find the encouragement and advice here from some wonderful caring people!!!!
  • skowalska
    skowalska Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    hey guys! just joined last night! im looking to lose 25 pounds!! looking for online buddies to help encourage me and learn from. Add me!
  • klmd302
    klmd302 Posts: 5
    Options
    I would love some new friends too... I have done this a few times before, but always with the support of people around me going through the same thing. Now I am the only one dieting that I know and I live with my naturally skinny boyfriend who, although he tries to be supportive, is not much help! :)
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hey huni
    Welcome to MFP and good luck on your journey and I wish you all the luck in the world. Feel free to add me if you like and well support each other xx
  • bstoetzer
    bstoetzer Posts: 96
    Options
    Welcome! We are all here for the same reason...to become healthier! I've lost 15 lbs since joining and am happy with my slow but consistant success. I love the support I get from my friends. Feel free to add me....anyone!
  • burninmoon
    Options
    hi peeps looking for friends on here :)
    also anyone from the uk ?
  • GloWiNg09
    GloWiNg09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need some support too! Please add me :) Starting "over" tomorrow and its the LAST TIME! :)
  • Corrie_Lynn
    Corrie_Lynn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a mom of 4 and need to lost at least 90 pounds, need all the support I can get, I'm not to good at sticking to a good diet and exercise routine, but I need to do it for me and for my family.
  • fit4leyef
    fit4leyef Posts: 15
    Options
    Stay at home mom of a 4 year old, 8 year old, 23 year old, and a 20 year old who's had awesome unexpected success with the 90 day Body By Vi Challenge. I've went from a size 9 down to a size 4 and love the shape I've gotten into. My next 90 Day Challenge is working on building muscle strength, stamina, and endurance! Love meeting new people and getting to know thier story and sharing mine :) Feel free to add me!
  • burninmoon
    Options
    hi peeps :)
  • jerseygirlnva
    Options
    Fri 11/11/11 03:32 PM

My name is Kim and I have been on this journey..like most of you for a while. I starting doing what is best described as a boot camp style workout in January with a bunch of local moms. I have lost about 30 pounds and would really like to loose about 20 more. I am a runner have been sidelined do to injury that is yrt to be diagnosed. So to say the least I am looking for all the support possible. We CAN and WILL get thru this together. Be talking to you all soon!!
  • hp0404
    hp0404 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ok started my fitness pal a week but I am also going to dr. to get help with my weight also.I have always battled it since I was 13 or 14 .Ordered some scales last week and got them today and weighed myself........................I have lost 14.5 lbs since last wednesday with going to dr and using the calorie counter and being truthful to what I eat.I need to lose ALOT !! One of my daughters is almost 9yrs old and we are having trouble with her weight.So scared for her because she has already had sleep study this past November. Ive had back surgery about 7yrs ago and doing certain excercises is hard but I am def.trying very hard this time.If you want to add me feel free cause I need all the help I can get!!!
  • Danyloz
    Danyloz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here so I'm not sure how everything works yet. I would like to make new friends and we can all support each other. Want to get healthy for new adventures!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    me too! I spend an inordinate amount of time trying to find healthy recipes that are at least comparable to the junk foods I love, lol. I just got on this site this week, so please feel free to add me :smile: