new and need to loose

Options
hi everyone im kim and i'm the biggest ive ever been. I had my son in sept. and have gained 50lbs. since then. I've had my thyroid tested and blood work up theres no reason why. Im still healing from my csection im just now able to get back to physical activity without being in pain, but i still need to be careful. I'm ready to loose and looking for support.

Replies

• Long2bslim
    Long2bslim Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, just started last week myself and so far so good, everyone I've come across so far are really nice and helpful...we're all in the same boat!!
  • ardorrequiem
    Options
    Indeed we are. The trick is to stick to it, and to log your food even if the end result is shameful to you. :P
  • kymme16
    kymme16 Posts: 15
    Options
    its been really hard ive gained a lot of weight really fast i wanna loose 125 all together, whats ur goals and what all are you doing
  • Long2bslim
    Long2bslim Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 80lbs I'm 5'7 and 235lbs at the minute, just trying to be good with food really. I always struggle with exercise, have a elliptical trainer and a home gym in the house, never use the home gym although I keep meaning to start ;) and I try to use the trainer about 3 times a week...shameful really as it's right there in front of me
  • kymme16
    kymme16 Posts: 15
    Options
    i know i need to eat better we eat a lot of pasta and eat out to much, i like working out i just havent been able to