HOW MANY DIFFERENT SIZES ARE IN YOUR CLOSET???

Options
I have to say I have 9/10, 11/12, 15/16 and the highest size 18. :noway:

Replies

• applekoko19
    applekoko19 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Irish size 8 all the way through to Irish 20... :/ (Most are 12, 10 and 14)
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    16, 14, 12, 10

I am between the 16 and 14 now depending on whether it's pants or a skirt/dress. My rear does not seem to be shrinking with the rest of me!
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    In UK sizes (usually a 12 is an 8 in America) I have size 10 to size 18!!! Stuff like tops are smaller as im small busted, but trousers are larger due to my hips and belly, and my bum!

Shops like primark however get sizes wrong, and as a common size 14 i SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BUY SIZE 16-18 !!!
    :)
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness- soooo many! Ranging from 8s all the way to 20s!! I currently a 10/12 :)
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    size awesome! :laugh:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I think the more interesting question is how many different sizes currently fit you. Today I am wearing size 10 pants. They are a little tight in the thighs. My jeans are a size 6. I also have 8s that fit. The other day when trying to buy pants, the 10s were too small and the 12s fit.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    4, 6 and 8.....everything else has been donated. NO WAY I'm allowing myself past an 8 ever again!!!! :)
  • katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have everything from XS to XL and size 6 (australian) to size 14...I never know what size I actually am, and I'm 3 different sizes all over my body! So confusing :huh: Doesn't help that every shop has completely different sizing...oh well, if it fits it fits :)
  • ChelsterCrazeh
    Options
    from 18 to 12 and everything inbetween
  • EmilyinPitt
    Options
    Well, I have made two trips to Good Will already, and starting up on my third. I had everything from Women's (American plus size) 22/24, and everything down until the occational size 14 (I am recently filling my closet with 12s/14s)
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Probably 3. I still have all the 10s that I WILL fit into come summer, plus some 12s and 14s which is what I'm in now. Actually, I think these jeans are a 16... because I bought them at stupid Target, whose goal is obviously to make some woman jump of a bridge after shopping for clothes.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    8-18 uk sizes..
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    :noway: Well between my storage in Alaska, Pennsylvania, and Texas...prob sizes 6 to 20.
  • Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    4, 6 and 8.....everything else has been donated. NO WAY I'm allowing myself past an 8 ever again!!!! :)

Same here. I refuse to need those clothes ever again! I am close to moving into size 10 pants, so Goodwill will be getting my old 12's.

BTW, Goodwill has become my go to place for my everyday hangout clothes until I reach goal!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Not enough. Pretty much everything in my closet is in my current size (US 18) I have a few 20s for things that were tight in the thigh. And I have maybe 5 things in a 16.

I have mostly been within 5 pounds of my current weight for the past 8-10 years.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    I got rid of all my bigger sizes last week which were size 13
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I have 6...8 and 12. Lol I am a 12 now. The in between is my maternity clothes. :) but I will have to buy 10 soon, my 12's are getting loose.
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I did a purge a few months back and donated all the oversized items to charity. Only clothes that fit are in my closet and drawers. That said, they range in size from a size 40 dress from France, a few size 6 dresses, and one size L dress. My dress pants range from a size 2-6 and my jeans from size 5, 7 and 27-29. Tops are all over the board. Men's Tshirts are smalls. Women's/Juniors are M-L or a size 8.

One day I dream that women's clothing sizes will be consistent and I won't have this crazy range of sizes in my closet. Despite losing weight, I STILL don't know what size I am (off the rack) when I walk into clothing stores!
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The smallest I have I think is a 10, the largest 20
  • RunLiftEat
    RunLiftEat Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I only have bodies in my closet....I mean....ummmm.....no I don't.