Insanity Completed!

Options
jenniejoy07
jenniejoy07 Posts: 78 Member
-16.1lbs and lots of inches. But, my favorite part is the muscle and stamina i've gained! you can't see them because they're still under all the fat...but I know they are there!! I won't be doing the whole program again because I got really bored with it. But, now that I was my muscle base back I am running, lifting, and doing kickboxing 5-6x/week! Mixing it up (more my style!!)

Replies

• geniiita
    geniiita Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I did three weeks of insanity before I got bored of it, but I was definitely happy with the stamina and strength I gained. Your post makes me wish I finished. Keep it up! :)
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! That's awesome.. I was thinking of doing that workout too.. I am going to try Brazil Butt lift first.. I like changing it up too.. more interesting.. GREAT job!!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! I know what you mean by getting bored. I just finished month 1 and plan on doing a hybrid for month 2. Awesome results!
  • jenniejoy07
    jenniejoy07 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! I know what you mean by getting bored. I just finished month 1 and plan on doing a hybrid for month 2. Awesome results!

I def did a hybrid for month 2...well kinda, I would do my insanity workout...but would also do c25k and kickboxing at school as well as play intramural volleyball. I just love being active now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!