*Pic* Almost 70 lbs down!

Options
JenMarie8781
JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
I'm really happy that I've lost so much but I can't really tell the difference, appearance wise. I mean, yeah... my face doesn't look as fat but that's about it. lol. I have gone from not even being able to fit in my size 26 jeans 1 year ago to NOW wearing a 22. So I know I'm smaller... but when I look in the mirror I feel like I still look the same! And I don't have any full-body pics. This is all I have... I hate having my picture taken.

RecentlyUpdated-1-1.jpg

Replies

• JenMarie8781
    Options
    Okay... how do I get the pic to show?!
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Make the img lowercase, I think.
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm really happy that I've lost so much but I can't really tell the difference, appearance wise. I mean, yeah... my face doesn't look as fat but that's about it. lol. I have gone from not even being able to fit in my size 26 jeans 1 year ago to NOW wearing a 22. So I know I'm smaller... but when I look in the mirror I feel like I still look the same! And I don't have any full-body pics. This is all I have... I hate having my picture taken.

RecentlyUpdated.jpg
  • JenMarie8781
    Options

RecentlyUpdated.jpg

Okay .... I got it to work but the pic is HUGE. How do I fix THAT? lol
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics. Good job on the 70 lbs!
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference! Great job!! :happy:
  • babygurl724
    babygurl724 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Girl you are really looking good. Keep up the good work and keep being motivated and a motivator. Thanks for being my friend. You are encouraging me.
  • JenMarie8781
    Options
    I can totally see the difference! Great job!! :happy:

Thanks!
  • JenMarie8781
    Options
    Girl you are really looking good. Keep up the good work and keep being motivated and a motivator. Thanks for being my friend. You are encouraging me.

Awww! Thank you! You're gonna make me get teary-eyed. lol
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    keep up the good work I cant wait until I have a before pic
  • JenMarie8781
    Options
    keep up the good work I cant wait until I have a before pic

I'm not done yet though! I still have about 100 lbs I still want to lose!
  • LisaHendersan
    Options
    I can totaly see the difference. well done.:D
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    you can really see the difference. in your face and your body! it looks like u lost quite a bit of inches as well! keep at it! u are looking good!!! :smile:
  • JenMarie8781
    Options
    Thanks for your opinions, everybody. I always ask my mom and my husband if they can tell the difference but they have to tell me what I wanna hear. lol. So I thought I'd get more honest opinions here!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference in your pictures. You look fabulous! Keep up the great work!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I see a difference as well. Great job! Keep it up.
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    great job!!! you look great.
  • MustangCindy67
    MustangCindy67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference...keep it up and please be kind to yourself...... be proud and keep going...:)
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference in your face! Wow! Congratulations! You are looking great!
  • ahersh00
    ahersh00 Posts: 85
    Options
    OMG girl, you look amazing!!!! Realize this! Great job and keep it up!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!