Just Started

Options
I hope i will be successful with this program!

Replies

• leapfrog12
    Options
    Iv'e also just started! I hope we can last to meet our goals!! I hope you can give me some support XD I will do the same
  • MAZMcCormick
    MAZMcCormick Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've just started also and am hoping I actually stick with it this time!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Hello Lisa, I know you just started given the title of your post. I'm not sure what you are looking for. You might want to repost with why you are here (even though it is in your profiel), if you are looking for friends, what your goals are etc.

At any rate. Welcome!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Hello Lisa, I know you just started given the title of your post. I'm not sure what you are looking for. You might want to repost with why you are here (even though it is in your profiel), if you are looking for friends, what your goals are etc.

At any rate. Welcome!

I see you amended somewhat.
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! You have it in you, you just have to do it! This is a great place for support and like minded people who want to achieve some of the same results. Good luck!
  • mefab50
    mefab50 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hiya!! Welcome!! I just started too and I'm determined this time once and for all. I'm so tired of carrying this extra padding around! I just ordered a months supply of food from WonderSlim so here I go!!! I can't wait to see some meaningful progress. My skinny clothes are calling!