Hello, all!

Options
Hello
I am new to this! :blushing: Hope everybody is having a great day! I worked in my yard from 7:45-8:20 and then from 8:35-9:30 so I am very busy! I
I am excited and worried about follow through. I would like to loose at least 60 pounds and possibly 75! I have a long way to go and worry about getting stuck! I am not good at the food diary thing, but I am doing it for my doctor and to keep me accountable!
My food diary is easy on myfitnesspal.com! :happy: I do not want to be diabetic and I don't want to be on cholesterol medications! It is no fun!
I also know that when school starts (I am a teacher) it isa lot harder to work out than it is now! I won't be able to do two times a day every day! I will work on once a day! I am buying wii fit and my aunt told me an awesome game to go with it! :laugh:
Take care and stay with it! :wink:
Tigger

Replies

• mojomcgee
    mojomcgee Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Congrats on these first steps you're taking on a healthier (therefore happier) lifestyle. I'm not clear on all of the ways to use this site but so far just reading other peoples' stuff is helpful and to be able to check the calories is quite an eye opener. Hang in there - you can do this.
  • Tigger1968
    Options
    Thanks for the reply and we are all on the same journey! It will be nice to go with others!

249727.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I thought it was impossible, but with this site, I am getting there. I will also have a harder time when school starts, but I did it last semester, and I can do it again! (Probably for two more semesters before I can go on maintenance.)

Here's to smart choices!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: