My 1st success post w/ pix 74 LBS LOST so far

Options
13»

Replies

• PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm so jealous of your legs.
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    HOT
  • LisaHendersan
    Options
    You are an inspiration, well done. i hope to lose alot of lbs, and you are proof it can be done. well done to you. :D
  • houzkat
    houzkat Posts: 78
    Options
    You don't just look thinner, you look younger! And I must say.........nice stems ;-)
  • ridergirlsandra
    ridergirlsandra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What did you eat to loss 74 lbs. I think everyone would like to know! Thanks! You look wonderful and congrats as it is a hard journey!
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Oh my :)))) I never expected all these wonderful responses. You guys are motivating me more than you know. From Sept 2011 - Dec 2011 all the exercise I got was walking (started out at 2mph for 1.5 miles, daily) progressed now to 4 mph for 3 miles, daily. I take a day off here and there and when my degenerative disc in my lower back goes out of whack (not fun). My legs have always been somewhat muscular, but walking has helped tone them. My problem area is my upper body and middle. I completed Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and month ago and currently on week 2 of Ripped in 30. It is hard, but I've lost 10 inches in total since January. I hope to start couch to 5k in April. It's all about goals, goals, goals. Once you succeed it's drives you more.

I eat basically anything I want within my calories 1200 daily (don't eat exercise calories back). I make good choices and try to keep each meal between 300-400 calories with an afternoon 100-150 calorie snack. I still eat pizza (just not more than once a week and only 2 slices max). When I crave chocolate I eat one square of Lindt 80% cocoa chocolate. WATER is my best friend!!!! I also don't eat ANYTHING except drink water after 6:30pm. Th support of my husband has been such a blessing too!
    My food journal is public if you want to take a look at it. I started this life changing journey determined healthy and I'm just that. Thanks again everyone for all the encouragement your words mean a lot :)
  • runfoodierun
    runfoodierun Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Holy crap...look at that leg! Some serious muscle going on. Good job!

what she said!! :drinker:
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing results! Keep up the great work!
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! You look great! :) Keep it up!
  • beautybeyondmyskin77
    Options
    LOVE the tone leg ... YOU look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!!!=)
  • iamnoangel
    Options
    Fantastic, Fabulous, wtg!!! You are an inspiration!! Thank you for posting your pics!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!