Any other hardcore jillian michaels fans out there?

Options
Haha I just found this workout plan online its an adaptation of Jillian's 30 day slimdown. I'm going to do it starting tomorrow except I'll be swapping the yoga meltdown with turbofire workouts and the same with the rest days. Here's the link http://www.blackandi.com/2010/03/another-jillian-rotation-slim-downsome-more/

Replies

• jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a four day cycle of JM DVDs.
    Day one-30DS
    Day two-6wk 6pk
    Day three-30 DS
    Day four-killer buns and thighs
    And repeat, I'm going to take a day off between cycles or every other cycle. I loved the 30DS but wanted to mix it up this time around!
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm doing extreme shed and shred and killer buns and thighs. I want to get her kickboxing fast fix and throw that one in there
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I'm cross training her though, instead of working straight through. Some days are elliptical and weights, some are running, some are JM. Otherwise, I get tired of windmill arms and quad stretch cool downs.
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I LOVE her!!!!!!
    I just finished 30DS and got amazing results!
    Today I start Ripped in 30!!! I also have her Yoga Meltdown DVD!
  • freckledface
    freckledface Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Most of the DVDs I do are Jillian. I particularly like her longer videos.
    I have to mix it up with a little Biggest Loser Bootcamp and some walking and bicycling though, and never do the same video twice in a row.
    But yup, love to hate her. ;)
  • kellabella83
    Options
    That's great!!! Congrats!! You said you got great results, how much weight or inches did you loose? Im curious bc I just started it 4 days ago.

What else did you do on the days you did the shred, I feel like after 20 minutes I need to do more. So I've been doing a hour of Zumba.
  • rasptorte
    rasptorte Posts: 29
    Options
    I try to do 30 Day Shred followed by Yoga Meltdown Monday through Friday, and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism on the weekends. I am planning to start Ripped in 30 once I finish the Shred. Although I haven't had very much weight loss yet, I have lost quite a few inches, feel stronger and have more muscle definition.
  • GoddessAndraste
    Options
    Did 30DS, 6W6P, and am on Week 4 of Ripped in 30. Picked up Kickbox FastFix last week, and will be trying it soon.
  • Jane92394
    Jane92394 Posts: 74
    Options
    Glad i'm not the only one out there. I always remember jillian even said in one of her dvds "I bet you hate me but you'll love me when this is over". Totally true haha.