Saf Slim

Options
Has anyone used Saf Slim from Re-Body??? A friend of mine is looking into it. she knows i use the site and wanted to me post to see if anyone has had any success with it?

Replies

• anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    anyone!?
  • rebecca319
    Options
    Had a guy try to talk me into buying this product a month ago when I went to get my multivitamin. Said it was selling fast because Dr. Oz promoted it, but I don't know of anyone personally who has used it. Told him I wasn't buying anything based on Dr. Oz and that I would have to do some research. Never did though.
  • HerbieSue
    Options
    I looked it up on Amazon to see the reviews, and it has good ones. I haven't tried it.
  • tyroneadams
    Options
    I bought it from the vitamen store. I will let you know.
  • chairperson
    Options
    I'm curious about this also. I'm not big into weight loss supplements, but my personal trainer just recommended it to me. He also mentioned the Dr. Oz connection and said it was sold out at a lot of places. He is also taking it, I guess. reading up on it tonight. If it doesn't seem too creepy I may try it out.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    It reeks of bullsh*t to me, but that's only an initial opinion.

Also, if Dr Oz promotes it as blasting belly fat, I would suggest not purchasing it as a general rule.
  • chairperson
    Options
    Yeah, I mean, that's my general feeling about all diet/weight loss products. They're either bull****, or more harmful than good. But to be fair, I've never actually used any of them.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I mean, that's my general feeling about all diet/weight loss products. They're either bull****, or more harmful than good. But to be fair, I've never actually used any of them.

In this particular case I don't think that this item is harmful. I just don't think it will have any effect on belly fat and consequently it would be a waste of money.

Whoever invents the miracle product that actually WORKS to blast belly fat, will be a multi-billionaire. As of now, it's just a gold mine for prospective businessmen to lure in the desperate and claim their cash.

I don't point any fingers with the above statement.