Been nervous but need to intorduce...

Options
I am normally that person that "stalks" the forums until comfortable enough....however, I realized that I needed to say hi and that hopefully find some people that have the same goals in mind that I do.

I am Christina, 21 of Ohio. I want to have a family some day with my husband and prove to my co workers that I could do it. So hopefully get to know you guys! Thanks!

Replies

• binky78
    binky78 Posts: 60
    Options
    Welcome Christina:)
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard girl! Always need new friends and support!
  • ttheriot
    ttheriot Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I "stalk" also, and don't post much...until now! So lets just do this! Maybe it will be more helpful for both of us if we share our thoughts/success/challenges!? What do you think?
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me! I'm Michele!
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome and please feel free to add me. I love all the support and love trading tips and stories.
  • scorpiogoddess
    Options
    I also tend to just lurk but feel free to add me!
  • lizzus
    lizzus Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ha ha... I'm totally a forum stalker too! ;) feel free to add me if you'd like, I am always up to spread some motivation (and receive it from others when I'm down!). :) Welcome!
  • fypspirit
    fypspirit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello Christine welcome to MFP. I also do the same thing by reading everyone's posts and not responding much. I am also from Ohio.
  • KB1ofaKind
    KB1ofaKind Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Haha! I'm the same way. This is my first post. I need more friends, but I'm shy.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • angelskye6
    angelskye6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Another stalker but I'm trying to reform!! I think accountability is key in sticking with our lifestyle changes. I'll send you a friend invite. :flowerforyou:
  • amurphy11
    Options
    I'm new to this as well and very nervous to meet new people. However, I know need support from others who are wanting to lose weight as well. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am in need of support here as well, so feel free to add me if you like :)
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    We help eachother stay motivated
  • mtmcgrath
    mtmcgrath Posts: 18
    Options
    Glad to see you Christina. I was like you, as well, and am just now starting to become more interactive with other members here on MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • Gingersnaps39
    Options
    HI my Name is Ginger . I live in Wa state. Joined to make myself more accountable, as i try to lose weight. Howrver after last friday realised support would be great, so i dont beat myself up for things not in my control. Ginger
  • KathieElisa
    Options
    Welcome :) I am going to be 21 in June & also want to prove to many people I can do this ! Feel free to add =)
  • jgarrisond
    jgarrisond Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome..feel free to add me
  • Memorysketch
    Memorysketch Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll add you. I'm in Columbus :)
  • Jeaninedj
    Jeaninedj Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. Feel free to add me!

I'm 23 and looking to be under 200 pounds for the first time since I was 12 years old. It's an undertaking, in my mind, but I hope to gain the willpower to achieve this around summer and finally set a new goal for myself. 11 years is enough time to think about something - I need to shape up and do something about it :)