How to lose the stomach?

Options
I want to know what is the best foods and or excercise to help lose the belly fat? What foods to NOT eat to get rid of the belly?

Replies

• thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Put the fork down and when you do eat, don't eat junk. As for exercise, lift heavy weights with moderate cardio.

Waiting for my ban for honesty.
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Cardio, Cardio and more Cardio. That is the only thing that "get rid of the fat". But if you want to get rid of bloat, lower your carbs and sugars also eliminate raw veggies. That what works for me
  • timtamslam6
    Options
    HI, I just bought a weighted hula hoop for this same reason & wondering if anyone else has used one. The concept sounds great & a lot better than doing sit ups. Aside from lots of walking I'm a couch potato but ready to do something more, exercise wise, and this looked like an easy first step. As for diet - up the fiber. It will take a bit to get used to & you may notice a bit of bloating at first but long term will help.Haven't heard of any miracle yes or no foods yet though. best of luck!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Eat at a reasonable caloric deficit.
    Lift weights (cardio helps too).
    Get rest
    Don't worry about all the other *kitten*
    Repeat.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Eat at a reasonable caloric deficit.
    Lift weights (cardio helps too).
    Get rest
    Don't worry about all the other *kitten*
    Repeat.

#Truth

reasonable diet would be like...20% below TDEE.
    90/10 rule!
    90% whole foods and 10% junk!
  • DogsK
    DogsK Posts: 94
    Options
    No point in targeting the stomach to loose fat from the gut. The body will get rid of the fat as it does, no control on where you will loose it. Good news, stick to the advice already given and you eventually loose it from the stomach and other areas. Well thats what I've been told by different sources.
  • la_chicafresa
    Options
    Helloooo.....I read time ago the foods that are good to help get rip on stomach is broccoli spinach mostly greens veggies and abs every other day cuz you need to lelt the muscle rets....I hope it help you!!!!
  • reneemcnally
    Options
    Low carbs! I have several friends and family members that went gluten free and have never had their stomach so flat!