All Around Top Five Picks!

Options
OK.....Here is some fun.. Working up to a friday night.......real quick easy reading which can help and motivate others (and yourself) into whats the best of the best...........Here.......We......Go.......!

1. WHAT I WEAR TO THE GYM:
2. MY FAVORITE EXERCISE IN THE MORNING:
3. MY FAVORITE HEALTHY MEAL:
4. MY MAKE ME FEEL SEXY ROUTINE:
5: MY HOTTIE OUTFIT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT!:

Replies

• riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    1. old tee shirt and yoga pants
    2. shoulder press
    3. fajita pitas
    4. shave my legs and put on a nice lotion, do my hair, makeup and accessorize
    5. true religion jeans w/ wedge sandals and a tank top
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    1. Baggy tee shirt and Jeans
    2. Planks
    3. Spicy Chick Peas with Quinoa
    4. I agree with the shave my legs and lotion and makeup and accessories
    5: I don't have one. I should probably get one. Maybe I will reward myself with one after I have lost 20 more pounds.
  • melissalynnlarue
    melissalynnlarue Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    1. A swimsuit. I usually swim for a workout.
    2. I have three preschoolers. I wake up when they do. I don't exercise in the morning. I exercise after they're all in bed at NIGHT! (Tonight I got in the pool at 10:10 and was out about half an hour later.)
    3. Mmmmmm.... Tuna salad on a slice of toasted multigrain bread, apple to chase it down.
    4. Grabbing a shower is about all I can manage these days!
    5: I have three preschoolers. I don't get out much. :) When I do, it's my nicest jeans and a v-neck dress shirt.
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    1. Vest and joggers
    2. Squats
    3. Spinach and houmous sandwich on soya bread yum yum
    4. shave my legs and put on a nice lotion, do my hair, makeup and accessorize < I think everyone has to agree with this!
    5. At the moment my new firetrap dress and blue basket wedges!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    1. Exercise skorts, tank top, and a definitely a comfortable bra.
    2. I love my kickboxing class, but it's not a morning thing, although I do stretch before working at the computer.
    3. Salad with feta, craisins, and shrimp.
    4. Standing anywhere near my husband.
    5: Little black dress.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    OK.....Here is some fun.. Working up to a friday night.......real quick easy reading which can help and motivate others (and yourself) into whats the best of the best...........Here.......We......Go.......!

Where's yours?
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I'm with Mellybear - it's hard when you have toddlers - not much time for yourself.

1. I don't Gym, I work out at home usually when the babies are down for a nap -so t-shirt and yoga pants
    2. Yoga, there's nothing like centering yourself and getting a little stretch!
    3. couscous, lentils or tomato salad with light feta
    4. Good Lord, I don't think there is any routine out there that canmake me feel sexy!! :ohwell:
    5: Anything that fits and doesn't make me feel fat...
  • maddiebabe
    maddiebabe Posts: 193 Member
    Options

1. work out capris and a tank top (with a really good sports bra underneath hehehe)
    2. Cardio Kickboxing or running
    3. Salad (leaf luttuce, a few slivered almonds, low-fat mozzarella, honey vinagarette dressing)
    4. shower, shave, make-up, jewellry and doing my hair up off my neck
    5. Silver jeans, black undergarments ;) hehe, black v-neck sweater with a coloured cami underneath and boots ;)

I really like this thread!
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    1. WHAT I WEAR TO THE GYM: t-shirt and athletic pants
    2. MY FAVORITE EXERCISE IN THE MORNING: elliptical
    3. MY FAVORITE HEALTHY MEAL: grilled chicken wrap
    4. MY MAKE ME FEEL SEXY ROUTINE: shave, lotion, make-up, straightening the hair, jewlery
    5: MY HOTTIE OUTFIT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT!: denim skirt and fitted shirt with strappy sandals with a heal
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    1. WHAT I WEAR TO THE GYM: - tank top and capri work out pants
    2. MY FAVORITE EXERCISE IN THE MORNING: - the elliptical
    3. MY FAVORITE HEALTHY MEAL: - strawberries, blueberries and raspberries with vanilla yogurt
    4. MY MAKE ME FEEL SEXY ROUTINE: - shower, shave the appropriate places, lotion and new clothes
    5: MY HOTTIE OUTFIT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT!: Usually I am crashed on the couch on a Friday night...so I guess I am a hottie in my jammies!
  • Shakes
    Shakes Posts: 54
    Options

Where's yours?

1. Sofie shorts with my dance studio baggy t-shirt
    2. riding my bike 5 miles to the Island Tan (and my reward for bicycling is my husband pays for my tanning bed every month :happy:
    3. vine ripped tomatos and olives with spinach :love:
    4. biking to tanning bed, coming home to a bubble bath, my nine west extra high heels and a night at the bar:drinker: (my guilty pleasure)
  • jess412
    jess412 Posts: 29
    Options
    1- sweatpants and a tshirt
    2-hmm...the butt blaster! :laugh:
    3-i like tuna or chicken
    4- cute clothes, good hair days, and going out with my guy :heart:
    5-hmm....if i go out, maybe jeans and a cute t....or a cute dress...don't dress up that often tho
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    1. WHAT I WEAR TO THE GYM: stretchy, not spandex, shorts, and a tank top
    2. MY FAVORITE EXERCISE IN THE MORNING: the ab machines, I love being able to feel my muscles in my stomache move!
    3. MY FAVORITE HEALTHY MEAL: my oatmeal every morning after working out.
    4. MY MAKE ME FEEL SEXY ROUTINE: wearing high heels.
    5: MY HOTTIE OUTFIT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT!: I don't go anywhere...ha friday nights are spent IN with my fella!
  • Shakes
    Shakes Posts: 54
    Options
    2. MY FAVORITE EXERCISE IN THE MORNING: the ab machines, I love being able to feel my muscles in my stomache move!
    5: MY HOTTIE OUTFIT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT!: I don't go anywhere...ha friday nights are spent IN with my fella!
    In with the fella.....Sounds like a good alternative to going out! :bigsmile: I bet you get alot of calories burned on friday nights then! :love: :devil: :heart: :wink: :heart: :devil: :love:
  • pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Options
    1. Technical shirt and workout shorts
    2. None :laugh:
    3. Tacos, my style
    4. Putting on extra makeup and a dress
    5. Little black dress
  • margaretthedevil
    Options
    1. WHAT I WEAR TO THE GYM: T-shirt and yoga pants
    2. MY FAVORITE EXERCISE IN THE MORNING: None, it's hard enough for me to roll out of bed in the morning. :laugh: If I'm feeling up for it at 11 am, I'll do jump roping while watching tv.
    3. MY FAVORITE HEALTHY MEAL: There's this Cobb Salad at the cute local cafe a few streets down by me, but it's not exactly the most healthy thing in the world :tongue:. Oh and smoked salmon mmmmmm on anything but cheese.
    4. MY MAKE ME FEEL SEXY ROUTINE: Strutting around the apt in my high heels! ^_^
    5: MY HOTTIE OUTFIT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT!: The tall boots from my profile pic with those skinny jeans and my flowy peach colored tiedye cami!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    1. Capri stretchy pants, 2 sports bras and a tank
    2. Pilates Reformer
    3. BBQ chicken and a salad
    4. Extravagent makeup, nails/hair done and SHOES!!!!
    5: Mini top hat, high waist pencil skirt and a corset
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    1. i work out at home. gym shorts and trainers.
    2. I'm doing the 30day shred and i love anything that involves ab crunching
    3. my chili chicken salad.
    4. somtimes at the weekend i go sauna, steam, shower. its a nice feeling
    5. my new 32" waist Gap jeans and Wrangler T's
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    In with the fella.....Sounds like a good alternative to going out! :bigsmile: I bet you get alot of calories burned on friday nights then! :love: :devil: :heart: :wink: :heart: :devil: :love:

Hahahahaha I'm all for that! Woo to Friday nights in!!!! :smooched: